7- Jiyeon

(A/N: if it's in italics, they're speaking English. Carry on✌🏻)

If I remember correctly, this is her appartment. She told me the address a few months ago incase I ever visited.

I nervously knock on the door and step back. I haven't seen her in two years, so I'm naturally having a nervous breakdown.

The lock shifts and the door opens, a shocked Jiyeon staring at me on the other side.

I smile, "Miss me?"

She screams and tackles me into a massive hug. I wrap my arms around her midsection and squeeze. We hobble into the appartment and she kicks the door closed with her foot.

"Oh my god," she says, cupping my fave and turning it side to side, "Oh my god oh my god oh my god."

"I missed you too." I smile. She plants a kiss on my cheek and hugs me again.

She lets go and wipes a few stray tears that fled from her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting, duh." I say sassily.

The toilet flushes and a guy with blonde hair and shockingly bright blue eyes walks in. He raises his brows at me, then runs to Jiyeon.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asks her, eyeing me strangely.

"BABE?!" I exclaim. Is he just a very friendly guy-friend of hers?

He straightens, "Yeah, she's my girlfriend. Who're you?"

"I'm her sister, Jina." I say, frowning at the look he's giving me.

He immediately raises his brows and drops his jaw, "Oh. Oops, sorry. I'm Mark, Jiyeon's boyfriend."

I slowly slide my eyes towards Jiyeon, who's not looking at me. "Boyfriend, huh? Funny, I never knew about you."

Jiyeon smiles slightly and giggles nervously, "We got together about a year ago."

I widen my eyes and gasp out of shock, "You've been dating this guy for a freaking year and you didn't tell me?!"

She bites her lip and nods. "Sorry?"

I scoff, "I'm gonna need a lot more than 'sorry' to forgive you."

She sighs and rolls her eyes, "Wendy's or McDonald's?"

I smile happily, "Wendy's!"

She laughs, "Okay, I'll get my purse. You wanna come?" She asks, turning to Mark.

He shakes his head, "Nah, I'll leave you two to have some bonding time."

"Okay, later." Jiyeon stands on her tippy-toes and pecks his lips.

"Bye," he says, than turns to me, "Nice meeting you." Then he leaves.

•_•

"So what's new?" Jiyeon asks, tossing a french fry into her mouth.

"I'm debuting soon." I smile, shoving a spoonful of chocolate Frosty into my mouth.

She chokes on her root beer and stares at me with wide eyes as her face turns red. "What?! Since when?!"

"Since three days ago." I say.

"Are you in a group? Or are you a solo artist?"

"Group." I reply.

She smiles proudly, "My little sister is in a rookie girl group. I'm so proud!"

I stop chewing on my burger at the words 'girl group'. I look up at her, "Well..."

She stops smiling, "Well what?"

"We're not exactly a rookie group. Or a girl group."

She almost spits out her food, "You mean you're in a boy group?! Which one?!"

"BTS..." I say quietly, but she hears me and goes bananas.

She widens her eyes, "You mean to tell me that you're part of the biggest boy band in the world?!?!"

I nod slowly, then look up at her. She's shocked, but a small smile is spread across her face.

"You're not mad I didn't tell you earlier?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "No, I'm proud of you, I couldn't be prouder, I'm just really surprised!"

I smile slightly, then swirl around my Frosty. It's practically melted now.

Jiyeon cocks her head, "What's up?"

I look up, "It's nothing."

She raises a brow, obviously not satisfied, "Come on, spill."

I press my lips together, "What if I'm not good enough? They're obviously amazing at what they do, so what if I mess up whatever fame and love they have?"

She furrows her brows, "I wouldn't worry about it. You were picked from probably hundreds of trainees to be a part of their group. You will be fine."

I smile slightly, then take a sip of my melted Frosty. I check the time and my eyes practically bulge out of my head, "Oh crap, I'm supposed to meet them back at the hotel right now."

Jiyeon sits back and smiles, "Go, I have to study anyways. I hate summer classes."

I give her one last hug and leave to the hotel.

__________________________

A/N: Hi! This character is based off my actual sister.

Name: Han Jiyeon
Age: 19 (October 13, 1996)

Yes, my sister's birthday is the same as Jiminie's❤️

Mark:

- bangtan _bomb_

- bangtan _bomb_