22- Fansign

Fans start in line as they wait to get to Jin, the first one at the table. The order was Jin, Tae, Namjoon, me, Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, and Hobi.

I tap my marker nervously as I wait for the first A.R.M.Y to come up to me. Will she be an Anti? Will she hate me? Will she like me? I dunno. I just hope some people have a heart and don't make this a horrible experience.

When she gets to Namjoon, I start to panick. I start drumming the marker against the table, then Jungkook places his hand over mine.

He smiles, "Don't worry. I'm here if anything is wrong. Plus, Noona is right behind you." He points at manager unnie who smiles at me when I turn to her. "They'll love you." He smiles.

I nod and smile back just as the A.R.M.Y moves in front of me. She smiles widely, putting me at ease. Her cute smile makes me feel comforted and reassured.

She covers her mouth and giggles, "Hi unnie! I have something for you!" She dogs around in her bag and pulls out a flower crown decorated with an assortment of roses and other small white flowers.

I smile, "Thank you!" I place it delicately on my head without making it fall off, then I take her booklet and sign a few pages. I smile at her and she just hides her face shyly. "Come on, let me see that beautiful face!"

She slowly moves hands from her face, "I'm not beautiful unnie, you are! I wish to be as beautiful as you!"

I smile softly, "You are gorgeous! I love your hair." I point at her braid and she giggles. "How old are you?"

"14." She replies. "How old are you, unnie? Your age is a mystery."

"I'm 17." I say. "Not much older than you."

She widens her eyes, "That's so young! Are you still in school?"

"No, I finished last year." I smile. "Yay." I pump my fist in the air enthusiastically.

She smiles at me, "I don't understand why you're getting so much hate, unnie. You're great! Your singing and dancing is amazing! And you're so pretty!"

I smile slightly sadder, "It's just the way she people are. I can't change that."

One of the managers gestures for her to move on to the next person and the girl sighs saddly.

"We will meet again! What's your name?" I ask.

"Kim Yerin." She smiles.

"Well, Yerin, you can DM me on my IG account! Let's be friends!" I smile. She nods enthusiastically before moving on to Jungkook. I wave and she does the same, adding a few finger hearts into the combo.

I smile to myself. Such a nice girl.

Then a boy around my age moves infront of me and smiles nervously. I smile and take his booklet and sign some pages.

He hands me a plushy from Sumikko gurashi, a Japanese brand. Also my favourite.

I gaps and hug it tightly. I smile back at him, "What's your name?"

"Choi Jinyoung." He replies. "I love you so much! You are my ultimate bias!"

I clutch my heart, "How sweet! Well, I'll just say you a very handsome."

I have to admit, he was. I wasn't just saying it to be nice. His hair was swept out of his face and he has these big doe eyes I find very attractive.

He blushes and chuckles. Then he takes out a pack of stickers. He pulls off a small red heart and holds it up, "Can I put it on you?"

I nod and lean forward. He reaches his hand forwards and places the sticker on my cheekbone, a few millimeters under my eye.

He blows me a kiss, and I blow one back dramatically. I wave and he moves to Jungkook.

All these fans are being so sweet! It isn't going nearly as bad as I thought it would.

Then a girl just finishes with RM and I smile at her, but she completely ignores me and moves on to Jungkook. I pinch my lips together and look down at my lap. Maybe not everyone is sweet.

Namjoon grabs my hand and smiles. "Don't worry. It happens to all of us. It's happened to V a few times. Don't worry. I can see a lot of people love you."

I smile slightly and wait for the next person. She comes up and sits infront of me. She hands me an envelope and a pair of pink heart glasses. I chuckle and put them on. I make a silly face and she giggles. I sign her book and we talk for a bit. I find out she's 15, and she turns out to be very sweet.

Then another girl about my age comes up. She doesn't look Asian at all, so she must not be from here. She also looks vaguely familiar.

She smiles, "Hi! I'm Ellie! I'm from Canada!"

I smile brightly, "A fellow Canadian! Amazing! How are you?" I ask as I sign her booklet. She's traveled from very far.

"I'm great! I'm so excited to see you again!" She smiles.

I frown, "See me again?" Then I examin her more closely as I remember the name Ellie vaguely. Then it hits me, "Oh my god! Ellie! From Centennial!"

She nods and smiles, "I've wanted to see you for a while! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, anything new?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "I've started CÉGEP, and it's torture. I hate it." She pouts. "I wish I could get out of it like you! You're so lucky you don't have to go! You didn't even finish high-school!"

"Well, I actually did finish high-school here, just different school. I went to SOPA." I say. Then the manager gestures for her to move to Jungkook. "Well, it was nice seeing you! Bye!" I smile and wave as she moves to Jungkook.

•_•

I slump on the couch and sigh. That was a long day.

I take out my phone, receiving even more texts from my mom.

Mum💘: Bunny, I had to meet with my lawyer today.

Mum💘: Your father wants your custody. Trying to pick a fight from some foreign city.

Mum💘: Please call me. I can't lose you to him.

__________________________

A/N: double update! Yay!

Hope you liked it!

- bangtan_bomb_