74- Rehearsal

I nuzzle into Jungkook's chest, my arms wrapping around his waist. We haven't done this in a while, and it wasn't planned, but it just happened.

"We haven't done this in a while." I say. He nods and tightens his arms around me.

"We should do it more often." He chuckles. He kisses my forehead and snuggles into me, his warmth spreading to my whole body.

I sigh. Tomorrow, I'm leaving for Canada to go to my sister's wedding. Technically, I'm going alone, but I wish he could come.

"I wish you could come with me tomorrow." I whisper.

At the wedding, I'll be my sister's maid of honour. Usually, the maid of honour should be dancing with someone at for the dance, and I'm almost certain that there will be unattractive guys there, and I don't intend to dance with any of them.

"I do too." He sighs. "But you know I can't." He hugs me closer to him and I'm almost on top of him. "But take lots and lots of pictures for me while you're there, okay?"

I nod and lean forward, pressing my lips to his.

•_•

Brossard is a lot more quiet than Seoul.

It's across the Saint-Laurent river to Montreal, which is similar to Seoul. It's a quiet neighborhood with your average dog walker and maybe a cop car or two.

"Bunny?" Mom enters my room with a cup of tea in her hands. "Are you alright?"

I nod and smile. "I'm fine. Just thinking."

She sits down next to me on my bed and rubs my shoulder gently. "'Bout what?"

I shrug. "Tomorrow. I'm nervous. I've never been the maid of honour before." I smile nervously and Mom hands me the cup of tea.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Plus, you get to dance with a handsome man." She grins and pats my cheek before leaving my room.

I sigh. She doesn't know me and Jungkook reconciled again, nor that were still seeing each other. But at this point, it doesn't matter because he's not going to be there tomorrow.

But, tonight, we have the rehearsal dinner at some popular pub in Montreal. So, I have to be looking as fine as wine. But not too fine, it's rude to look better than the bride.

I pull my dark red dress out of the closet and get to work.

•_•

The car gets here an hour later.

I'm ready in my form fitting maroon dress, my hair wavy and my makeup a pink tone, while Mom is in a simple blue dress with some flats.

Inside are Jiyeon, Mark, and a friend of Mark's who couldn't get a ride. I know very little about him, and never met him. He's supposedly one of the best men.

He's sitting next to me while Mom sits in the back and Jiyeon and Mark are inn the front.

He's not horrible looking, I'll admit, but he kind of creeps me out. He keeps staring at me with these dark eyes. So I'm keeping my distance.

My forehead rests against the window as the pub comes into view, the neon lights shining against the raindrops falling on the windows of the car.

It's a reasonably big place with an outdoor seating area and a seemingly large indoor area. The line outside seems longer than I would expect it to be.

As we got out, a hand placed itself on my shoulder. I turn around and spot Mark's friend.

He grins. "You're Jina, right? Jiyeon's sister?" I slowly nod and he holds out his hand. "I'm Will. Will Shwartz."