23- Different

The second I got home, I FaceTimed my mom immediately.

"Come on. Pick up pick up pick up!" I pray silently. It's about 10 at night, so I'm trying not to wake up the girls.

My mother's sleepy face came into view. "Bunny? What are you doing? Isn't it late over there?"

"Oh, I'm sorry! Did I wake you?" I ask.

"I was just taking a nap. Migraine." She chuckles. "What is it, sweetie?"

"Is Dad really trying to regain custody of me and Jiyeon?" I ask.

She sighs deeply, "Not the both of you. Just you. Jiyeon's nineteen, so she's a legal adult. You on the other hand..." She trails off. "You're still a minor."

I nod and sigh. He's only making me go through this hell.

"Do you know why he's doing this?" She asks.

I remain silent.

"Bunny? You can tell me, it's okay." She smiles.

I bite my lip, "He said he needs money, and that I'm the one to give it to him. I said no, and then he said he'd make me."

She nods, listening carefully. Then she speaks up, "Don't worry, Bunny. I'll take care of this."

"Whatever you do, do not give him anything. And don't pay for a lawyer yourself. I'll pay for it." I say, pointing my finger at her.

She smiles, "I won't, I swear. I have to go Bunny. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." I smile and wave, then I hang up. I shut my laptop and roll on my back.

I sigh and rub my eyes tiredly. I really need to get to bed.

I drag myself to the bathroom and tie back my hair into a messy bun. I get out my skincare products and start washing my face and moisturizing.

I walk back I to my room and grab my PJs, consisting of a giant Led Zeppelin t-shirt and some old volleyball spandex.

I launch myself onto my bed and grab my phone, a DM appearing on my notification.

_yerinie🦄: Hi Jina unnie! I'm Yerin, from the fansign!❤️

I smile at her message and immediately respond.

bts.jina: Hiiiiii!!! It was so nice meeting you today🥰

I plug in my phone and get under the plush covers.

Then I go to dreamland.

•_•

"JINA!" Someone jumps on my bed, on me, and begins shaking the bed. "Wake up wake up wake up!!!!"

I shriek at the sudden weight on me and open my eyes widely to see Jungkook shaking the bed, kneeling over me. His arms trap my head and his legs were like barriers for my legs.

I look at him with wide eyes, my eyes traveling to his form. He looks at me with happy eyes and a big smile.

"Get up! We're going soon!" He exclaims in my ear.

"For what?" I ask, sounding more like a man because of sleep.

"We're going to Everland!" He smiles.

I frown tiredly, "Ever what?"

He widens his eyes, "You've never been to Everland?"

I shake my head, "I only come here two years ago, and I was focusing on being a trainee."