24- First

The text made me scared.

First, the fact that he got my new number, and second, what he said.

You're going to lose.

What's that supposed to mean?

"Hello?" Hobi snaps his fingers in my face. "We're here! Let's go!"

I put away my earbuds and get out of the car. I smile up at the tall castle-like building. I've always wanted to go to a place like this.

I run up to the entrance and wait impatiently for the guys to get to where I am.

"Come on! Let's go!" I smile. They slowly make their way over and we pay for an entrance.

I run inside and make a beeline for the gift shop. I go inside and begin looking after the cute animal things on the shelves.

I pick up a headband with tiger ears on it and put them on. I look in the small mirror on the wall and smile at myself.

"You look cute." Jungkook smiles slightly.

I take a pair of larger ears and hold them up. "Try them on! You'll look more like a bunny!" I smile widely. He examins me, a smile growing on his face.

He kneels down to my eye level, "Can you put it on for me?"

I furrow my brows, a smile still plastered on my face. "Can't you put it on yourself?"

"Just put on the ears, JiJi." He sighs.

I roll my eyes and carefully place the headband on his head. He stands up and I reach up to ajust the headband. Then I fix his brown bangs carefully, gently pushing them from his forehead as if they'll shatter under my touch.

He smiles at me and it causes my heart to jump in my chest. Maybe it's the way his eyes twinkle when be smiles. I don't know, but it's pretty cute.

"Thanks." He smiles. He looks in the mirror and smiles wider.

We head to the cash to pay for the items. The boy at the cash looks up from his comic book as we put the headbands on the counter. He scans them and looks up at us tiredly.

"That'll be ₩9,000." He sighs. Then he examins me carefully. He smiles and leans forward. "What's your name?"

I look up at Jungkook awkwardly, then back again the kid, "Um, Jina."

"Jina." He says slowly, as if the name gives him pleasure. "Are you single?"

I widen my eyes, "Oh! Um..."

"No, she isn't." Jungkook wraps his arm around my waist. "Why?" He asks innocently. I look up at him and see a fiery look in his eye.

The kid frowns at him, "Really? Is that so?"

"Yup." Jungkook pops the 'p' loudly.

"Prove it." The kid crosses his arms. "Right here, right now."

I frown and look up at Jungkook. He works his jaw, then does something I wasn't expecting him to do.

He grabs my face.

He brings me closer.

His lips hit mine.

I widen my eyes as his pillowy soft lips kiss mine. It's like nothing I've ever felt before. It's a luxury I've never experienced til now.

He keeps me in the kiss, his hands clasped around my head for a few seconds before letting go.

The kid seems to buy it and hands us the headbands and the bill. "Have a great day." He smiles sarcastically.

Jungkook hands me my headband and I take it mindlessly. I put it on and walk out of the store with my eyes wide and my jaw slack.

I just had my first kiss.

And Jeon Jungkook was the one who took it away.

I walk back to the group and they look at me strangely.

"You okay, Jina? You're a bit pale." Yoongi says, placing his palm to my forehead. "You're not warm..."

"I'm fine, I'm fine! Completely fine..." I say.

The boys exchange a strange look. Then they all look at me uncertainly.

"You sure?" Jimin asks.

I nod and smile. Then I point at the door with a butterfly on it. "Let's go!"

I walk up to the entrance and walk through. It's a dimly lit room with another entrance with a plastic curtain. I walk through and smile at the small butterflies that flutter happily through the air.

There's a bunch of small lands with grass and flowers and mini trees. One of the employees hands me a flower on a stick. I walk around slowly with it and pause every few seconds whenever a butterfly would land on the flower.

I hear a small shriek and jump. I turn around to Jin swatting away a butterfly that landed on his nose. I giggle and continue to walk around with butterflies landing on me.

"What are you doing?" I jump from Jungkook's voice right next to my ear.

I stumble backwards into his chest and he steadies me by placing his hands on my waist.

"You okay?" He asks.

I nod vigorously, "Y-yeah! I'm fine, you just s-scared me, that's all!"

He nods, "Okay, then where should we go next?"

"Um...pandas?" I ask uncertainly.

He nods and steers me towards the pandas.

It's weird.

He doesn't seem fazed by the kiss at all. He's acting as if it never happened.

Am I upset about it? I dunno.

Is it perplexing? Yes, very much so.

Maybe it was just a spurr of the moment.

He walks us towards a large fenced space with a huge panda plopped on a small section of grass.

I smile widely and run up to the fence. The panda's just laying there, doing nothing. It's like Suga, just animal form.

He slowly crawls across the ground to a little plank that crosses a miniature stream.

"He's so cute!" I gush.

"I'll take your picture." Jungkook says. He takes out his phone and steps back. "Smile." He smiles as well while I smile at the camera toothily. "Great."

He comes back next to me as we look at the panda for a few more minutes.

"Um, Jungkook?" I ask.

"Mhm?"

"About the, uh..." I trail off.

"The kiss?" He responds.

I nod, "Yeah! What exactly..."

"Oh." He sighs. "Um, it was sort of a way to get that stupid kid to stop hitting on you." He says. "Don't worry, it didn't mean anything."

Ouch.

I nod, "Okay."

I don't know why, but that kinda pierced a whole in my heart. Why? I have no idea.

Maybe it hurts knowing that my first kiss was meaningless to the guy who took it away.

Or maybe it's because of the guy himself who said it.

__________________________

A/N: YAAASSS!!! They kissed! And Jungkook was a jerk about it! Yaaayy😭😭😭

Double update!

Btw, I'm not even 100% sure if that's what the place looks like or what they do. I only know about the place from that episode of Blackpink House😂

Anyways, maybe I'll post something tomorrow, maybe I won't.

Lots of love!

- bangtan_bomb_