51- Graduation and News

Jungkook smiles at himself as he looks himself over in the mirror. He's wearing his SOPA uniform, which is a mustard yellow jacket, black pants, and a dress shirt.

"You actually like that thing?" I ask, scrunching my nose at the horrid colour of his jacket.

He shakes his head. "Nah, just savoring my last moments in it."

I snort and shake my head. I will never understand this kid.

He straightens out his jacket and runs a hand through his hair before turning to me. "You'll be there later?"

I nod. "I'll be there with the guys."

He nods and smiles. "Alright, I have to go. See you later." He pecks my lips and heads out of his room.

I smile to myself and mindlessly head out of the Bangtan house as to mine to get ready.

I run into Jiyoo unnie, who has been acting a bit off. She's been a bit distant, not to mention quiet, which is the exact opposite of her. She's usually pretty loud at times.

I smile. "Hi Hunn!"

She glances at me and smiles emotionlessly. "Hi, Jina."

I narrow my eyes at her as she stares at her feet. She looks guilty of something.

"Hunn, are you okay?" I ask, crouching down to meet her eyes.

She nods. "I'm fine." She says.

I purse my lips at her and shake my head. "I have to get ready for Jungkook's graduation. Can you take care of Minki for me?"

She nods. "Sure."

"Thanks." Just as I'm about to turn away, I point a stern finger at her. "We are talking about this later whether you like it or not."

She sighs and nods, then I nod and head to my room.

From my closet, I grab a red turtleneck, a grey plaid skirt, some black stockings, and some black boots heels, along with my cream coloured long coat.

I straighten my hair, then apply some makeup. I go simple, opting for a bit of mascara and lip balm, as well as foundation and concealer, a bit of setting powder, contour, and blush topping it all off. I don't wear that much, but just enough to look decent.

I walk downstairs, my heels clunking against the stairs as I walk. Outside, the boys are waiting for me.

They're all dressed very nicely. Especially Jimin, who sports a pair of thick rimmed glasses, his blonde hair effortlessly pushed back.

They all smile at me, Jin doing a double take. "Wow, Jina, you look great!"

I twirls around and smile. "Thanks, occasion called for it." I shrug.

Namjoon wipes an imaginary tear. "My Maknae looks so grown up."

I roll my eyes. "Shut up."

He chuckles and ushers us into the car before we can be late. This time, I sit in between Tae and Jin.

When we get there, we get inside and I let the boys lead us to where were supposed to be. This school is huge.

Finally, we reached the overhead part where we can see the whole auditorium.

I smile as I spot Jungkook quietly sitting and not socializing. He's probably shy.

Then a man, presumably the principal, steps onto the stage and walks up to the microphone, indicating the beggining of the ceremony.