64- Dream

"Are you ready, Kook?"

Jungkook fixes his tie and nods slowly, his eyes set on his ensemble. He wishes he didn't have to wear this suit today.

All seven men make it outside of the hotel, where Hayoon and Seoyeon wait for them. They came with them for the funeral.

The boys' manager walks up to them and leads them to the van.

"How far away is the cemetery?" Namjoon asks quietly.

"Ten minutes." Their manager responds. Then he drives off.

The ride is silent and awkward. No one wanted to talk, not now. It was too hard to talk.

The cemetery was on Mount Royal, in Montreal. She wanted to be burried there, mainly because of her family. It was logical, the rest of her family was burried there and it was far away from her father, who was in jail in Korea.

When they finally arrive, people are starting to file into the reception hall. Idols, family, friends, etc. They all went out of their way to travel to the other end of the world just for this occasion. Even idols who didn't know her personally came, just because they knew who she was and worshipped her.

Jiyoo was even able to take a few days off of work to come. When she found out, she was devastated.

It was made clear to not have cameras or reporters at the funeral, just as a sign of respect and privacy. Something like this shouldn't have to be for the public to see.

Yugyeom and the rest of GOT7 walk up to the boys. Yugyeom takes Jungkook by the shoulder and pulls him into a firm hug, the two of them swaying in a small circle.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbles to him. "I know how much she meant to you."

Jungkook nods and rubs his eyes, stopping the tears as he's reminded of the girl he loves.

Yugyeom leads him into the building, along with the rest.

Inside, everyone is grieving over the loss of their loved one, especially her mother and sister, her only family left.

The boys make their way towards them and bow.

"We're so sorry for your loss." Namjoon speaks in English for the group.

Her mother nods, staring at her trembling hands. She sniffles violently, and looks back at the casket, where her daughter lays, immobile and empty. Her eyes are closed forever, her body laying almost deflated.

Jungkook's eyes begin to water as he lays his eyes on the girl.

Her once warm coloured skin is now a frightening white, her shiny brown hair now dead looking, and her face is slightly sunken. Yet he still loves her. Even if she's gone.

"I love you, JiJi." He whispers, pecking her forehead. "I'll always love you." He sniffles and wipes his eyes. "But we'll be together soon."

He pulls out a shiny metal tool, similar to the one that killed her. He presses it to his temple and sighs, a small smile forming on his lips.

The boys widen their eyes and start panicking as their Maknae presses the gun to his head.

"I'm sorry."

BANG.

•_•

I gasp and jerk awake.

The nurses and doctors all around me jump at my sudden movement.

The nurse next to me places a hand to her heart and breaths out a shaky breath. "I swear, young lady, you're scaring everyone lately." She chuckles, adjusting my IV. "First your bandmates, then your fans and family, and now us? That's rude." She pouts sarcastically.