43- Christmas pt. 1

I wake up with a pounding headache.

I groan and pull myself out of bed, then I realize something.

It's Christmas morning.

I run downstairs to the livingroom and spot a few presents under the tree. I check the tags and they're all for me.

I grab them and plop onto the couch. Then I begin opening them, starting with Jiyoo unnie's.

I unwrap the box and pull out a hoodie with the BTS symbol on it. I laugh. She seriously got me merch from my own band?

I unwrap Hayoon unnie's present and smile dearly. It's a tea set that I've wanted for a while, and she knows I love tea.

Then I unwrap Seoyeon unnie's gift. I grin and pick up the pair of tan Timberlands I've been asking for. My old ones are broken.

I smile to myself and bring my gifts into my room.

I head downstairs and decide to make some pancakes for breakfast, then I stop.

I shouldn't.

Instead, I grab a fruit salad I made yesterday. It was supposed to be a snack for yesterday, but I forgot about it.

I munch on the mix of fruits when I get a text.

Jeon❤️: Come over, Jin Hyung's making breakfast

I stare at the text. It wouldn't hurt to if I had a little something, right? Naaahh...

I tell him that I'm getting dressed and run upstairs.

I open my closet and grab some light jeans and a cream coloured sweater. I slip on my new Timberlands and then I head out.

When I get inside, I slip off my shoes and head into the kitchen. Jin looks like he's making crêpes and bacon, along with some whipped cream that hasn't been whipped yet.

"Hi, need help?" I ask.

He jumps slightly and turns to face me. He smiles and nods, pointing to the whipped cream. "Can you whip that please? Then take care of the bacon please?"

I nod and begin whipping the cream with an electric mixer, adding vanilla and sugar. When I'm done, I head to the bacon. I begin frying it on a non-stick pan with some oil. I flip each piece with a pair of tongs, then a giant bubble of oil flies up and hits me square between the eyes.

I gasp and drop the tongs on the counter, my hand flying up to my face. I let out a strained whimper and back away into the wall.

Jin widens his eyes and rushes to me, leaving the crêpe on the stove. He moves my hand and examins my burn.

"It looks a bit red, just keep some ice on it." He says. He rummages through the freezer and hands me a small ice pack. I press it to my forehead and feel instant relief.

Once we finish with the bacon, we place everything neatly on the table. I sit down as Jin calls all the boys downstairs.

The boys jump down the stairs in their pyjamas and sit down. Jungkook sits next to me and plants a kiss on my cheek. I widen my eyes at the gesture. It's as if nothing happened last night.

Nevertheless, we begin eating the food and such, the boys piling high the whipped cream, leaving a minimal amount for me. But it doesn't matter, I'm trying to lose weight, not gain it.

I munch quietly on my crêpes asthe boys noisily discuss who their Secret Santa is.

Someone shoots a napkin at my face and I flinch. Tae's pouting at me, "Why aren't you eating?"