12- 'Quality Time' with Unnie

I close the door behind me, immediately bombarded by Seoyeon unnie's yells of frustration.

She's sitting at the counter with a stack of homework sitting infront of her, a bowl of ramen with chicken sitting beside her.

She looks up, "I hate school." She simply says. "Why did I want to continue in college?" She asks herself, flicking herself in the forehead.

I grin and laugh. I think as I take off my cap and brush my fingers through my newly dyed hair.

"Oh my god!" I hear unnie say. I turn around just in time to see her make a beeline towards me. She takes a handful of hair and examins it carefully. "Is this a prank?"

I shake my head, "Got it dyed this morning."

She squeals, "I love it! Now I wanna dye my hair too!"

I smile, "Go nuts."

I grab a granola bar from the pantry and turn around. Unnie's slamming her textbooks closed. "I need to get out of here, like, now. Wanna do something?"

I shrug, "I dunno, I need to finish my song."

She pouts, "Please? I need some quality time with my little Maknae! And I need a break from this garbage." She waves dismissively towards her homework.

I sigh, "Okay fine, what do you want to do?"

"It's been a while since we went to Goto Mall, wanna go?" She asks.

I shrug, "Sure, just let me change."

I run up to my room and get out an outfit. I take out a Supreme crop top and some high waisted army pants, along with some black ankle heels. I braid my hair into boxer braids and put on some light makeup, then put on a black mask. Identity concealment, ya know?

I walk downstairs with my purse and wait for Seoyeon to change. She came back wearing some black skinny jeans ans a grey flannel cropped jacket.

She slips on her sneakers and smiles, "Ready?"

"Hold on." I say. I run up to my room and grab the notepad from my drawer. I don't know why, but I feel like it would be safer with me. I am crazy.

I run downstairs and grab the house keys. "I'll drive?"

She nods, "I don't feel like driving today."

We walk outside to the SUV and hop in. I start the car and pull out the AUX cord.

"What song?" I ask.

She takes the cord and plugs it into her phone, then punches something into her phone. Then 'Danger' by Taemin starts playing.

Seoyeon wiggles her brows at me.

I giggle, "Okay, let's go."

•_•

We make it to the subway Goto mall an hour later. We head to a clothing store and look around.

I'm examining a top when Seoyeon unnie grabs my attention.

"What do you think about Tae?" She suddenly asks.

I shrug, "He's really nice, and goofy and funny. Why?"

She shakes her head, "No reason."

I cock a bow and grin, "You're adorable, you know that, right?"

She looks up, confused, "What do you mean?"

I laugh, "You like Tae! Like, actually like him!"

She blushes crazily, "What? No! He's only my bias!"