29- Wins

"This sucks." I pout.

The doctor had ordered to to at least ten days of bed rest. That means no performances, no fansigns, nothing.

I grab the TV remote and start watching an episode of Goblin. I've gotten so addicted to this show, it's not even funny.

My bad foot lays on a tower of pillows, wrapped up in a long bandage. My crutches lay next to my bed, the only way I can walk.

"Jina! Dinner!" Hayoon in is calls.

I huff and heave myself up, grabbing my crutches and tucking them under my pits.

I get to the stairs and purse my lips as I stare down at them. I hold my crutches in one hand and hobble down the stairs.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jiyoo unnie asks, settling her weight on one leg.

"Going down the stairs?"

"Don't do it by yourself!" She turns to the kitchen, "I need two volunteers to help Jina down the stairs!"

Jungkook and Jimin walk up the stairs to me. Jungkook scoops me into his arms while Jimin takes my crutches. They walk me down the stairs and set me down on a chair.

I thank them just as Seoyeon unnie sets down a plate of Bulgogi infront of me. Then everyone else sits down with us.

"So when's the next event?" I ask with a mouthful of Bulgogi.

Namjoon scratches his head before saying, "The 28th."

I glare at my foot, "Hopefully this'll be better by then."

Hobi's lopsided smile shines, "I'm sure it will be. It's 4 days from now, and you've been resting your foot for more than a week."

I sigh, "I hope so." Then my phone starts ringing. I check the case ID and smile. "I'll be right back."

I hobble over to the couch and answer with a smile. "Hi mom!"

"Hi Bunny, how are you?" She asks.

"I'm good, you?"

"Actually, I'm great." I can practically hear her smiling. "I have wonderful news."

"What is it?" I ask, now getting more curious.

"About the custody trial..." She says.

"Yes?" I ask, waiting for her to just spit it out.

"We won!" She exclaims.

I widen my eyes, "Shut up! Really?!"

"Yes Bunny! I'm so happy!"

I smile and squeal. This is all over now. Thank god.

"Well, I just wanted to deliver the news. I have to go now, it's getting late. Bye Bunny! Love you!"

"I love you too, mom!" I smile before hanging up. I squeal happily, bouncing on the couch.

I hobble back to the dining room table and sit down, eating the rest ok for my food happily.

"Why are you so happy?" Seoyeon unnie asks.

"My mom won the custody trial!" I smile.

They all gasp, "Really? Awesome!" Namjoon smiles.

"That's amazing!" Tae smiles. "You won't leave us! Yay!!"

"That's great, JiJi." Jungkook smiles.

I smile as I chew on my piece of meat. This is great! Now I won't have to leave my best friends, and I won't be leaving BigHit anytime soon.

•_•