38- Waiting room

"How is she?"

"She's fine, she got out of surgery a few hours ago."

"What's the damage?"

"Broken wrist and ribs, stab wound, and bruising to her cheek."

I start with wiggle my fingers around and move my head to the side. Then my eyelids begin to lift and reveal a hospital room. Except only three people were inside.

"Mom?" My voice comes out strained, probably from all the screaming.

"Hi Bunny." She smiles. She strokes my hair from my forehead and smiles down at me, then it turns into a sad smile. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that." A tear runs down her cheek and I wipe it with my hand that has an IV sticking out of it.

"It's okay, at least he's in jail now." I say optimistically. "We don't have to worry about him anymore." I smile.

Then my gaze shifts over to Jiyeon. She's biting her nails anxiously.

"Why did you leave me there?" I ask. My gaze turns darker.

She looks like she's about to cry. "I'm sorry. But I'm the one who led the police to you." She explains. "When I came into the station, Jungkook was freaking out at your screaming over the phone. I gave them the address to the place."

I look up at her with uncertainty. She doesn't keep direct eye contact with me, only looking at her feet. Even though she did lead the cops to us, she still left me with that asshat for a whole day.

I try to sit up, but a sharp pain strikes my side and I gasp. I place my hand on my hip where my wound is, but only feel stitches. Then I realize my arm is in a purple cast.

I examin my wrist with amazement. I've never broken a bone before, not counting a few chipped teeth.

"How are the guys?" I ask.

"They're very worried for you. Jungkook was forced to go home." Mom says. "Bunny, you should go to bed. You need your rest."

I'm not even complaining. I'm so tired that the second I close my eyes, I'm out like a light.

•_•

I wake at the sound of a loud snore. I look around the room tiredly.

The members are here.

They're crammed on chairs and the floor, sleeping uncomfortably. I giggle as Jimin is accidentally kicked in the face by Jin.

Then I realize that Jungkook's sleeping soundly next to me. His arm is wrapped around my shoulder protectively, yet loosely.

Then my bladder starts jumping around and I cringe uncomfortably. Guess I gotta go.

I gently move his arm off my shoulder, then I swing my legs over the side of the bed, a small pain shooting from my hip. I ignore it and plant my feet on the ground, wobbling slightly. It just occurred to me that I haven't stood up in three days.

I grab my IV bag and tiptoe around the members, but fail as my foot catches on Yoongi's leg. I trip and gasp, yet I catch myself on the doorframe, my body hitting it roughly.

I groan in pain as it ricochets throughout my ribs and abdominal region. I pound my forehead against the frame as sweat starts to build on my forehead.

"Jina?" A groggy voice startles me. I turn around with a pained expression to see Hobi getting up off the floor. He makes his way over to me and reaches his arms out to me, slowly prying me off the doorframe. "Are you okay?"

I nod, "Yeah, just tripped." I say. "I have to go to the bathroom."

He nods, "Okay, do you want help getting there?"

I nod and he grips my arms as we make our way down the hall and to the bathroom. I walk in and he decides to stay outside and wait for me.

After doing my business, I wobble outside and see that he's leaning against the wall.

"Wanna go back to bed?" He asks.

I shake my head. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep with Namjoon's snoring." I giggle as a loud, disturbingly obnoxious snore bursts from my room. "And I'm hungry." I rub my empty tummy. It feels like a pit.

"Okay, wanna go to the cafeteria? It should be open." He says.

He wraps an arm around my shoulder and guides me down the hall slowly, to ensure that I don't fall. Then we make it to the cafeteria.

I grab a soup, because I was instructed to eat liquids, and Hobi grabs a small container of sushi.

After he pays for the food, we sit down at a table. I quietly eat my soup, but I only finish it halfway before it feels like it's inching its way back up my throat.

I push my bowl away from me and clamp my mouth shut. Then I think it might be best to let it out.

"Jina? Where are you going?" Hobi asks with a mouthful of California rolls.

I hobble over to a nearby garbage bin and hunch over it. The bile rides up into my throat and expels itself from my mouth.

I cough and wipe my forehead to get rid of the sweat. I feel a hand on my back, presumably Hobi's, rubbing comforting circles into it.

I'm guessing my appetite's gone down since I've gone for at least a day or two without food.

I wipe my mouth and spit once more. Hobi hands me a cup of water and I slowly drink from it. I swish it around in my mouth before spitting in the garbage.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod and pull my dead looking hair out of my face and stand up straight. "Do you want to go back to bed?" I nod once more and we head back to my room.

I stop in my tracks and sigh. Jungkook has now taken up the whole bed, his arms and legs in every which direction.

I sigh. There's no way I'm sleeping on the floor, so I have one more option.

"Come." I say. I grab his arm and hobble into the waiting room, where a bunch of couches and chairs are stationed.

Then I giggle. The girls are sleeping squished together on the chairs. Then I notice something that makes me gush.

Seoyeon unnie sits a bit farther away from the other two girls, with Tae's head on her lap. She's slowly and softly running her fingers in his hair as she's slowly falling asleep.

I make my way to the longest couch and lie down, buy Hobi stops me.

"Hold on." He sits down at the end of the couch and puts a pillow on his lap. "Now lie down."

I carefully do as he says and lay my head on the pillow. He brushes hair out of my face and smiles down at me.

"Go to sleep." He says softly. I nod and close my eyes, then I'm out.

___________________________

A/N: Hi! Hope it was alright!

- bangtan_bomb_