54- Dayoung

We all take each other's hands and bow until our faces meet our knees. The screaming echoes through the entire stadium as A.R.M.Ys clap and cheer. Some are even crying.

We all say our last 'thank you's before returning backstage.

We return to the dressing room and give each other a round of applause and hug each other.

Then there's a knock on the door. Our manager opens it and smiles immediately before opening it wider.

A girl steps inside and smiles. She looks familiar for some reason. She has big eyes and dimples as she smiles. And, for some reason, I feel like I've met her, or someone that looks like her.

Hobi smiles widely and launches himself at her. He hugs her tightly and lifts her into the air.

"Dawon-ah! You came!" He exclaims happily.

"Of course I did! What do you think I'd do? Miss my little brother's concert?" She exclaims back, equally as loud. Now I recognize her.

"Jina! This is Dawon, my big sister!" He smiles, looping an arm around her shoulders. She smiles brightly and waves enthusiastically.

"Hi! You must be the new member I've heard so much about!" She detaches from Hobi and immediately hugs me. "It's so nice to meet you!" She gushes and pulls away. She inspects my features and looks me up and down with a huge grin. "You're so pretty! Have you ever considered modeling?"

I widen my eyes. I never thought I should, my mom was all about staying healthy and whatnot, but considering I have to keep a certain image for what I do, it's not much of a problem now.

I shrug. "Sort of, but not really."

She grins wider. "Would you mind maybe modeling for some of my clothes? Hoseok does it sometimes!" She says.

I bite my lip in concentration. Should I? Wouldn't hurt...

I smile. "Sure."

She squeals and jumps a few times. "Thank you! I'll tell you when you'll get a shipping of the clothes, how's that?"

"That's perfect." I smile.

She squeals once again and hugs me. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" Then she turns to the guys and finally gives them attention.

I sit down on the couch and pull out my phone. There's a text from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon🐝: You guys were amazing!!

I frown. How does she know if I did good or not?

Then there's another knock on the door and I frown even more. I make my way to the door and open it, immediately widening my eyes.

Jiyeon smiles, "Miss me?"

I scream and jump into her arms, causing the guys to jump. I hug my sister tightly and laugh loudly, my arms constricting around her.

She laughs and hugs me back, then I notice Mark behind Jiyeon. I smile and let go of her, then hug him. He seems surprised, yet hugs me back nonetheless.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys wouldn't show up!" I exclaim.

Jiyeon smiles. "I wanted to surprise you. It worked, didn't it?"

I nod and give her another hug, then put an arm around her shoulder and steer her towards the guys and Dawon.

I smile. "Guys, you remember Jiyeon, right?"

They nod and smile at her. Namjoon smiles. "Congratulations on your engagement."

Jiyeon smiles. "Thank you." She flashes her sparkly diamond ring and I widen my eyes.