37- Torture

He twists the dagger around lazily in his hand while he stalks closer to me. Beads of sweat start to form on my forehead and I close my eyes tightly because of the pain in my ribs.

He lightly places the dagger on my lip and it works its way down to my jaw, then my neck, all the way down to my chest. I start breathing heavily and unevenly.

He smirks, "You know, I hear that people just want a quick death, so it doesn't hurt as much." He explains. "But honestly, I'm a firm believer in the power of torture. It's time consuming, yes, but most importantly," he gazed into my frightened eyes, "it's more fun." He grins.

He moves the dagger down to my stomach, then to my hip. He starts twisting the dagger until it rips my leggings and cuts my undies.

Then the sharp tip touches my skin and I shiver against it. Dad smirks and starts twisting it into my skin.

Once the blade pierces my skin, I gasp and scream at the slow agony. The blade reaches at least half an inch into my hip and I start to shake.

"Stop! Dad, stop!!" Jiyeon yells. "Why are you doing this?!"

He stops and turns to her. "Because she is useless, and so are you."

He starts getting up to move to her, but I can't let him hurt her. He's always liked her, and I don't want my problems to leave a mark on my sister.

I place my foot strategically in front of his foot and he falls forward, landing on his face. He drops the blade and it skids across the floor.

Jiyeon quickly grabs it with her free hand and tries to pick the lock of her cuffs with it.

In the meantime, dad turns around and glares at me. My plan worked.

He moves closer and crouches down in front of me and grabs my jaw. I spit in his face with dead accuracy. It lands in his eyes and he yells out, getting up to his feet and frantically wiping his eyes.

"You ass!" He yells.

By this time, Jiyeon has managed to release herself from the handcuffs and she bolts to the stairs.

But she leaves me behind. And she leaves the knife.

Idiot.

Dad manages to get the spit out of his eyes and grabs the knife from off the floor.

He places it back on the wound he created not too long ago and starts digging the blade into my flesh. I scream and squirm around as pain travels towards my legs. Tears mindlessly fall down my cheeks and he just laughs.

The blade has reached so deep into my hip that only half the blade can be seen.

Then he takes it out, and blood flows freely from my wound. I pant and whimper as he stands up and stomps up the stairs.

I clamp a shaky hand over my wound and cry loudly. Mostly because of the wound, but also because of Jiyeon. She just left me here to be tortured by our Father.

I don't even know if I want him to be considered my father.

I grab my phone and look at the time. It's only four.

My hand becomes slimy with my own blood, so I take off my sweater and ball it up. I press it into my wound and grit my teeth because of the pain. I hear it's supposed to stop the bleeding by keeping pressure on the wound.

Then it becomes extremely cold. It is winter, after all. Snow is starting to blow through the open window and the wind makes my skin litter with goosebumps.

I can't put back on my sweater, it's covered in blood and might make me even more cold.

So I just sit there, holding my wound with my favourite sweater, now my favourite bloody sweater, and shiver to death.

I just do that until I start to become drousy and lose consciousness.

•_•

I wake to the sound of loud ringing.

I look around and realize that it's my phone.

My phone?!

I thought there was no service!

I quickly and frantically answer, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"H-hello?"

"Jina! Thank god!" Jungkook says with relief. "Stay on the phone." He demands.

"O-okay." I stutter. My wound hurts ten times more than it did before I fell asleep and my ribs are simply numb. "Please h-hurry."

"Are you okay?" He asks frantically.

"No, I t-think my ribs are broken a-and I was s-stabbed." I explain. My hand tremes as it keeps my sweater to my wound. It hurts like hell, but I keep the pressure on.

"WHAT?! Okay, do you know where you are?!" He asks.

"No." I cry. Tears spill from my eyes and I begin sobbing.

"Hey, it's okay! I'm at the police station right now and they're trying to track down your phone." He explains. "We'll be there soon! Just stay. On. The. Phone."

"Okay." Then the door opens. "Be quiet!" I tell him before I shove my phone in my back pocket.

Dad trudges down the stairs, this time with a hammer.

"Let's get straight to the point." He says, pointing at me with the hammer. "I hate you. And I'm going to show you."

He examins me carefully, then places the flat part against my shoulder, then shakes his head. He moves it to my wrist and nods with a grin.

He grabs my left wrist and lays it flat against the floor. I begin to tremble with fear as he slowly pulls back the hammer, then he swings down on my wrist.

Let me tell you. Getting stabbed slowly hurt alot, but this type of pain was agonizing.

I hear the loud crack of my broken wrist and scream louder than I ever have in my entire life. My wrist begin to bloom with pain, so much that my wrist immediately goes numb. I hold it to my chest and cry and scream.

Dad pulls back his arm again, this time aiming for my face.

He cackles and as his arm reels back, I'm positive that this is going to be the fatal blow that ends my life.

I squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for the impact. Just as he's about to swing, the basement door bursts open and men in SWAT uniforms and rifles fill the space.

"Hands in the air now!" One yells.

Dad stares at them in shock, then slowly raises his arms in he air, dropping the hammer.

One of the cops walks forward cautiously and grabs my dad by the shoulder and ushers him upstairs and out of the house.

A few paramedics arrived downstairs with a mat. Two grab me by my midsection and legs, then carry me onto the mat. Then another one joins them to carry me upstairs and into the ambulance.

My head hangs sideways, then I see him.

"Jina!" He races towards me with a worried look. "Oh my god."

"Sir you need to step back!" One of them yells.

"I'm coming with you!" Jungkook yells back.

They let him and he starts stroking my hair caringly with tears in his eyes.

Then it all goes black.

___________________________

A/N: Double update! Hope you like it!

- bangtan_bomb_