72- Spin the Bottle

All the torture and dear had been making me go absolutely mad.

But that's all in the past.

At least for the tomorrow.

Guess where we are? Vegas. For what exactly?

The Billboard Music Awards.

My stylists went crazy when they were looking for my overall outfit. They had spent at least a week planning it.

But, the finished result will be a white slim fitting lace dress with my back exposed, but there is a criss-cross pattern with some ribbon on my back to give me some 'coverage'. In the front there's also a cutout place on my stomach, near the top part of my ribs. The shoes I'll be wearing are designer gold heels with a clear, thick, heel.

My nails were done yesterday. They're matte soft pink acrylic nails with a black outline of a heart on both my ring fingers.

At the moment, I have no idea what my hair and makeup will look like, but I'll just have to wait and see.

"Yaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Jungkook, Seoyeon unnie, Tae, Jimin, and Hayoon unnie burst into my room and jump onto my bed. We managed to convince our managers to bring my unnies here with us, and they got them tickets to watch the BBMAs.

I  groan and sit up. "What do you want?"

Hayoon unnie holds up a glass bottle with a mischievous grin stretching across her lips. "We're playing spin the bottle."

I roll my eyes and stand up. "What are you, twelve?"

She shrugs. "Mentally, maybe." She sits down and everyone else follows suit. I groan and sit down.

"So, the rules are that you have to make out with the person the bottle stops on when you spin it for ten seconds." Seoyeon unnie grins.

I pause and let the news sink in. I have to kiss someone. On the lips. Sorry, scratch that, make out with someone.

I sigh and nod. "Let's just get this over with."

It's Tae who starts off. He spins the bottle and it rapidly goes around, my heart beating faster as it slows down.

It lands on Hayoon unnie.

I cringe backwards as I watch them lock lips with each other in an awkward makeout session. Apparently, I'm the only one who's slightly bothered by all of this.

Now it's Jungkook's turn.

I anxiously watch the bottle start to spin and cross my fingers.

As if God wasn't on my side, it lands on Seoyeon unnie.

I can't even look at this point.

I listen to Jimin count down.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!"

I look up and my heart shatters into a million pieces. It's as if they didn't even hear the countdown, and they're just in their own zone. They're still going at it furiously.

I feel hot tears building in my eyes, but I wipe them away faster than they came. Tae himself seems unhappy.

"Guys, come on. Break it up." Hayoon unnie practically rips Seoyeon unnie away. She widens her eyes when realization hits her.

I don't look in their directions, and simply watch Jimin spin the bottle, Hayoon unnie gently rubbing my shoulder in a comforting manner.

It lands on me.

Jimin gives me a sad expression, perhaps concerned that I don't want to do this after what we all just saw.

Hayoon unnie whispers in my ear. "I give you permission to make Jungkook pay. And make it as sexy as possible."