28- Rain

I can't sleep.

All I can think about is the kiss.

What is it with him and spontaneously kissing me out of the blue and without warning? It's getting a bit annoying.

I toss and turn in my bed that isn't doing its job properly and sigh.

Why am I thinking so much about this? It's stupid! It's just a freaking kiss! We're probably going to forget it ever happened by tomorrow morning.

I grab my laptop and open it, squinting at the harsh light. I go to Youtube and start watching cute cat videos to pass the time.

Then my eyes start to droop and my head falls backwards. I close my laptop and toss it somewhere else on the bed, closing my eyes momentarily, which ended up lasting til morning.

•_•

I snort awake at the smell of pancakes. I perk up and jump downstairs to taste Seoyeon unnie's famous banana pancakes.

Then I slid to a stop.

"Morning Jina!" Bangtan smiles at me as I jump to the floor.

Then I remember.

I'm not wearing a bra.

Or makeup.

And I'm certain that my hair looks like a rat's nest.

I purse my lips, "Be right back."

I run upstairs to my room but bump into a firm chest.

"Jina, hi!" Jungkook smiles down at me as I back up.

I widen my eyes. "Hi." I say stiffly. My cheeks go red and I stay frozen in my spot.

Then he makes the mistake of looking down at my shirt. His eyes widen as he figures out that I'm not wearing a bra.

"Oh."

I push past him and slam the door shut behind me.

I'm 99.9% percent sure that all of Bangtan has seen my boobs at this point.

Now I'm too embarrassed to go back out there.

Someone knocks on my door and I flinch. "Yes?"

"Jina, it's me. Can I come in?" Jungkook asks.

I widen my eyes. "Umm, not right now!" I yell back, my voice cracking at the end.

He sighs. "I'm sorry I looked. I know I shouldn't have." He says through the door. "Buy would you mind opening up? I have your breakfast."

I sigh and bite my inner cheek. "Okay, hold on."

I quickly put on a bra and pull my hair back into a bun, then I open the door. Jungkook's holding a plate piled high with fluffy pancakes and syrup.

He smiles, "Room service." He hands me the plate and I set it down on my desk. He ruffles his hair and lets out a long breath. He sighs deeply, "Look, I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you?"

I purse my lips. "With what?"

He looks up as he thinks, then looks back down to me and grins, "Archery?"

I raise a brow, "Can we do something I want to do?"

He sighs, "Okay, what do you want to do?"

I smile up at him, "Jewelery making! There's a shop in town!"

He cringes, "Really? Jewelry making? Could you be any girlier?"

I smack his shoulder, "Then what do you suggest we do, Jeon?"