32- Feelings

I wake up to whispering and giggling.

I groan and peer up at all the boys looking down at us. They're all smiling wickedly.

Then I realize that Jungkook's arms are wrapped around my waist and torso, mine wrapped around his waist. I'm too tired to move so I just lay my head back down onto his chest.

"Go away." I groan tiredly. "We're tryin'a sleep here."

"We know." Jimin grins. "We just wanted to let you know that we need to get to the airport for 1."

I nod, "Good to know." I sigh. "Now get out."

"Aye aye." Yoongi says, doing a mini salute before they all file into Namjoon's room.

I sigh and snuggle closer into Jungkook's chest. He sighs and tightens his grip on my midsection. I don't know why, but I'm kind of enjoying this. It feels sort of normal for us, even though we've never cuddled before.

I look at the clock and widen my eyes. It's 12 o'clock!

I push myself away from Jungkook, falling on my back. I groan and he crawls over to my side tiredly.

"Why are you so loud?" He grumbles.

"We have to be at the airport in an hour!" I yell. I scramble to my feet and jump in my bathroom and grab some clothes. "Go go go!"

I take a 30 second shower and to my morning skincare routine, then jump into some black army pants and a black and white striped crop top tank top. I brush my hair and pull it into a ponytail. I throw on my mask and shove everything into my suitcase, grabbing my bag that contains all my entertainment for the plane ride.

I run out of my room to see all the guys waiting for me in the hallway.

"Took you long enough." Tae says, plugging in his earbuds. "Let's go."

We go downstairs to the van and get inside. When we get there, there's a crowd of people with A.R.M.Y bombs and signs were waiting for us.

I get out of the van last and follow the boys into the airport.

The crowd follows us as we walk through the building, people getting closer and trying to grab or touch what ever they can. I keep my head down and walk until a hand touches my butt.

I gasp and feel another grab the hem of my pants. Then another on my chest. I try to rush forward, but a few people grab me by the arm.

My manager comes to my aid and manages to free me from their grasp. He rushes me forward to the boys and leaves me with Jimin.

"Keep her away from the fans. They were touching her." He says before going back to tend to the crowd.

Jimin's jaw clenches as he looks back at the crowd, then he slings an arm around my shoulder. I huddle closer to him the whole walk to customs.

After dropping off our baggage and going through the metal detectors, we head to the gate.

I plug in my phone into one of the outlets and watch some YouTube. Jungkook sits next to me and simply listens to music.

When they let people onto the plane, they begin with first class. We get up and go onto the plane.

I sit on the window seat and Hobi sits next to me. I plug in my earbuds and close my eyes.

Hobi taps my shoulder and takes out a bud, "You can rest your head on my shoulder if you want."

I nod and lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.