47- Cramps

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!"

We all scream when the clock strikes midnight, all seven of us jumping and cheering. We all huddle in a circle and jump in circles. This is actually starting to warm me up, this freaking sleeveless romper is making me freeze to death out here, and it doesn't help that the pant legs are really short shorts. And it really doesn't help that I'm on my period and my cramps are literally killing my insides. I have to try to act like nothing bad is happening, cause the whole event is being filmed. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it'll be to perform. I guess I'll find out, since we're next.

We get backstage where they're giving us headsets and whatnot as we wait for our turn. I hope this performance warms me up.

Then another cramp hits me harder than the last one and I wince and hunch over slightly.

"Jina? Are you okay?" Tae asks, putting an arm on my shoulder with a worried expression.

I nod and straighten. "Yeah I'm fine."

He eyes me, not convinced. "You sure?" I nod and add a smile. He simply shrugs and turns away.

Then we're told to go onstage, where we start with Blood Sweat and Tears. For that, they're just going to put Yoongi's voice into the music, since I have my own position.

The song went by as if we weren't missing a member. Smoothly and perfectly, aside from a small cramp every so often.

Then it was Fire.

I get into the center of the group and wait for the famous phrase. Then a massive cramp rams my insides into mush, making me gasp in pain, but I quickly recover before anyone noticed. I don't want New Years headline to be me messing up onstage because of female menstrual cramps.

"Bultaoreune."

I quickly start with the moves Hobi taught me and people gasp and cheer my name. I'm guessing they didn't think I'd do this that well. I'm suprising even myself.

When Yoongi's rap comes on, I start rapping it off of memory. Fans and idols cheer and bop their lightsticks to the beat. I smile and continue, then Jungkook's part comes on.

When Jungkook blows the kiss, an ache originating from my uterus causes me to wince and place my free hand over my tummy. I notice Red Velvet's Wendy looking at me worriedly, whispering to her members.

I wince again at the unbearable pain, but I continue to do the dance with as much enthusiasm and passion as possible.

Same thing went for Save Me. Cramps were extremely painful, but I had to bear with them.

Finally, we can go to our table. The second I sit down, I immediately hunch over slightly and hold my stomach. The pain is making my legs tremble.

"Jina? Are you cold?" Namjoon asks.

I blush. What do I say? Oh, hey Joon, I'm cold and I have period cramps that feel like sharks eating me from the inside out, but I'm good.

I nod. "Yeah, a bit."

He nods, then starts removing his jacket. "Here, you need it more than I do." He says.

I smile painfully. "Thanks." I slip on the jacket and rub my arms as I try to warm up. Luckily, Joon's body hear still radiates off the jacket, giving me some warmth.

Then another cramp, more powerful than the others, hits and I whimper slightly. I'm just happy that no one heard because of the loud music.

I just hope that this doesn't go on for the rest of the evening.