13- Protect

I walk up to my front door. The car isn't in the driveway, so someone must've gone somewhere.

I walk inside and keep my mask on. I don't want anyone seeing my bruise.

Jiyoo unnie's in the kitchen making herself a bowl of chips. She looks up and smiles, "Hey, where did you go?"

I shrug, "Out."

She raises a brow, "Really? And where was this 'out'?"

"Exactly where it is. Out." I say. "I'm going to my room."

I head upstairs. I hear her say "kids" in an annoyed tone.

I bump into Hayoon unnie. She's still wearing makeup from her photoshoot, but she's in casual clothes now.

She smiles, "Hi."

I wave and continue to the their floor. It's a good thing she doesn't realize many things. It's not always good, but today, it's coming to my advantage.

I lock the door and sit in my swing. I take out my notepad and read over the lyrics. That's when I remember that I meant to show them to Yoongi.

I exit the house and walk up to their door. I knock and keep on my mask. It would be even worse if one of the guys saw.

Jin opens the door and smiles. "Hi, Jina! What brings you?"

I wave since he won't be able to see me smile, "I'm here to see Yoongi. He wanted to see my lyrics."

He lets me in and walks back into the kitchen. "He's in his studio upstairs. Last door on the left. Go in, just knock."

"Thanks, Jinie!" I call while running up the stairs. I've never actually been in the house of Bangtan. It's really big and modern looking. Somewhat similar to ours.

I go up to Suga's studio and knock. I can hear some music from inside. I knock and take a step back, then start laughing at the floor mat. It's a picture of a cat pointing both middle fingers, a quote saying 'Go Away' in English next to it.

Yoongi opens the door with a gummy smile, "Hi Jina!"

I smile, "Why are you so happy?"

"I just finished doing the music for Cypher pt. 4." He smiles. "Anyway, what brings you?"

I hand him the notepad, "Lyrics for my song."

He looks down at the notepad and looks up, "Thanks. Wanna come in?"

I nod and step inside. I sit on one of the rolley chairs. "Can I listen the the beat for Cypher pt. 4?"

He goes to his laptop and presses a button. A catchy beat starts playing and I bob my head to it. It was really good.

"I really like it." I smile, but he can't see it.

"You know you can take off your mask. You're not about to be seen by fans." He says, frowning at my mask.

I widen my eyes slightly, "I'm okay."

He narrows his eyes, then lunges at me with his arms outstretched. I screech and fall backwards onto the floor.

There's no way I'm letting him see the bruise. He'll make too much of a big deal out if it.

I scramble out of the room and bump into a broad chest.

"Jina?" Jimin asks, looking down at me.

"Hold her down!" Yoongi yells. In a split second, Jimin wraps his muscly arms around my torso.

Yoongi takes this as an advantage and rips off my mask. I look away immediately, but it's too late.

He stares at me with a horrified expression. He grabs my chin and turns my head to face him.