69- 93

Day 9 of my diet.

It's utter hell.

I can't fit into my clothes anymore. I used to fit into size small, but now I can fit into extra small. I don't think that's good.

My weight has dropped so drastically that it surprised even my doctor when I went for my yearly check up.

"Jina-ssi, if you lose any more weight, it can get dangerous for you." Were her exact words.

Dangerous.

That's a word I've heard a lot.

"Hello? Earth to Jina?" Tae snaps his fingers infront of my face. "Are you even listening to me?"

I shake my head and he groans as he falls backwards into his bed. He had called me to his hotel room after the concert for advice.

"Anyways, I need help on a present for Seoyeon." He says, a small glint in his eyes at the mention of his girlfriend. "What should I get her?" He asks.

I don't even hesitate. "A puppy."

He raises his brow. "A puppy." He repeats. I nod and he silently contemplates the idea. "I dunno..."

I raise my brows. "You have enough money to buy Gucci everything, but what about a puppy? One has to be about 1/12 of the amount of one of your least expensive Gucci items." I deadpan.

He nibbles his lip in concentration. "What kind?"

I've gone through this conversation with her a million times. "A German Shepherd."

He nods, a hint of smile on his lips. "That sounds like the one." He sighs. "Can you come with?" He asks.

I nod. "Sure, can I bring Jungkook? I swear he'll become square eyed if he games a fifth day in a row." I laugh, and one spills from his lips as well.

"Cool! Let's go Friday!" Tae exclaims happily, a bright smile splayed across his face.

I smile and nod, happy that he's excited.

In all honesty, I'm happy my unnies are dating the guys. It makes it easier, and it's more comforting that its people that I trust.

But for some reason, I don't trust them enough to tell them about the diet.

That's right, I haven't told anyone. And they haven't noticed anything, either. Not even Seoyeon, who is constantly checking my weight to make sure I'm healthy.

Tae hands me one of the bits of sushi he bought earlier. "You want some? I know you love sushi."

I bite my lip and shake my head. Sushi isn't on my diet plan. Nothing is on the diet plan.

He frowns. "You never turn down sushi. Are you okay?"

"You're worried for nothing." I say, playing with a loose string on the blankets. "I'm just not hungry."

Big fat lie. I haven't eaten in a few days, only water a few times a day.

"But you're never not hungry." He retorts, frowning.

I shrug. "Well...I'm just not."

He eyes me for a second before they widen. "You're dieting!"

I widen my eyes. "No I'm not! I just ate too much!"

His eyes narrow at me and he scowls. "You're a horrible liar, you know that?" I squirm and avoid his heavy gaze. His jaw is clenched and his his eyes are filled with anger.