63- Cruelty

*time skip to New York show*
**Sorry this isn't 100% accurate**
***Read A/N at the end of the chapter pleeeeaaassseee***

During the show, I've been having a blast. The crowd here is amazing, and very enthusiastic.

And the best part is that my voice has been pretty tamed for the show so far.

"Jina! Are you done?" Jin calls from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, gimme a sec!" I yell back, slipping on the red jacket. Instead of leather pants like the guys, I was given leather shorts and some leather heeled boots. I still have the same white top as the guys and the same jacket, but that's where the similarities pretty much end.

I exit my changing room and my makeup artist swarms me with sponges and lip brushes.

"Let's go! We go on it two!" Namjoon calls.

I fix my jacket and head to the backstage area with the others.

Staff hurriedly set up my earpiece and hand me a microphone, then we're ushered to go onstage.

Once we do, the crowd screams. I smile and wave to everyone, and then the music starts.

When No More Dream starts playing, I just bop my head to the beat.

They decided to give me one of Yoongi's rap lines, just so I wasn't completely useless. I've gotten used to filling in for him, so I didn't mind.

So I started it off.

'I wanna big house, big cars & big rings
But sasireun I dun have any big dreams
Ha nan cham pyeonhage sareo
Ggum ddawi an ggwodo amudo mwora an hajanheo'

Once my part is done, I just move around and greet fans on the standing level next to the stage.

Then I stop in my tracks and gasp.

On that level, is one of my favourite YouTubers, JREKML. He's bopping his body to the beat, holding his vlog camera in my direction.

I clamp a hand over my mouth out of shock and smile towards him. I wave and go to that end of the stage and crouch down.

His eyes immediately widen and his jaw drops.

He waves enthusiastically, "Yo Jina! Whass good?!" He yells over the crowd.

I smile cheerfully. He's my all time favourite YouTuber, and I never thought I'd meet him. But, here I am, right in front of him.

I throw him a bunch of finger hearts. "I love your videos! You're my favourite YouTuber!" I yell over the screaming.

He looks amazed. He smiles so big it makes me happy. I wave and stand back up, walking away.

I run into Hobi and whisper in his ear. "Guess who's here?!" I yell. It's freaking loud in here.

"Who?" He asks with confusion written all over his face.

I smile widely. "JRE!"

His eyes widen, then he smiles immensely. He's the one I usually watch JRE's videos with, so he's equally as big a fan as I am.

"Where?!" He asks. I point in the general direction of where he is and Hobi dashes towards that area.

•_•

I slump on my bed in my hotel room, exhausted after tonight. It was an amazing concert, and seeing JRE made it all the more memorable for me.

I scroll through instagaram on my laptop and spot a notification from his account. It's a series of videos that he took from tonight, and pictures as well.