16- Hickey

"You're late."

Mr Lee stands next to the speaker with his arms crossed.

I hang my head low, "I'm sorry, sir, it took longer than I thought to get here."

He flinches, "What did you just call me?"

"O-oh, sorry oppa." I stutter. "Can we start?"

He nods curtly and puts sets up the speaker. "We'll start with Blood Sweat and Tears. I'll do Jimin-ssi's part."

I get into position and wait for the music to kick in. I begin dancing and Mr Lee does the same.

I continue to dance the way it's supposed to go until I feel a pair of hands on my hips, causing me to flinch.

"Your body is supposed to turn this way, not that way." He scowls, whipping my hips from side to side. "Okay, let's continue."

I get to the part where Hobi's supposed to emerge from our little crowd, some hands land on my ribs. "You're not doing it right, you're here." He moves me a few feet to the side. "You're impossible tonight." He scowls. "How did you even become an idol? You're useless."

I glare up at him, "What is wrong with you?"

He looks taken aback, but his glare is still in his eyes, "What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you! You're rude and incompetent. Your singing sucks and your rapping belongs in the trash." He spits. "You've only got one thing going for you."

I frown, "What?"

"You're hot for your age." He sneers, a smirk evident on his face.

I stare at him in horror. He's a pervert, that explains all the touching.

I wave my hands everywhere to prevent him from touching me, but he grabs my wrist tightly. He presses me up against the wall roughly and glares.

He puts his face directly next to mine and breaths in the sent of my hair. I shudder and begin to shake. He nibbled my earlobe and latches his teeth on my hoop earring. I gasp and try to push him off me, but it's no use. I'm a tiny teenager up against a grown man.

"You're only in this for your looks. Why do you think you're a visual?" He asks, his voice a few octaves lower. "You're only a talentless girl with a pretty face."

He latches his lips onto my neck and he bites at the skin. I gasp and wince, immediately trying to shove him away. He backs away on his own and smirks. "It looks good."

I immediately look into the mirror and gasp at the sight of small teeth marks just under my jawline.

I clamp a hand over the hickey, "You're sick." I spit in disgust.

He moves eerily closer to me, "Don't tell anyone about this or I'll kill you. It's not like anyone would believe you anyway." He sneers.

I shake in my skin as his cold hand lands on my chin. He brings my face closer, but not so close that it fills the gap within us completely, "Be quiet about this, little girl."

Then he lets me go, "Practice is over. See you tomorrow." He smirks, then walks out of the room.

I lean against the wall and slide down.

That just happened.

I don't know what to do. I'm not sure if his threat was legit or not, but I don't want to find out.

I hastily graby things and exit the room. I can't stay in here for another second.

•_•

I rush inside and lock myself in my room. I can't believe that happened.

I immediately take off my clothes and shower, hoping to wash off Mr Lee's disgusting cooties.

After my shower, I look in the mirror. My hair is a wet rat best, while it looks like I have bruises under my eyes from lack of sleep.

And the hickey.

I brush my finger over the skin and shudder at the memory.

Then someone knocks on my door. I immediately cover it with my hair and open the door.

Jiyoo unnie's holding a tray with some chips and root beer. "Thought you'd want some food."

I smile tightly and grab the tray. She walks inside and sits on my swing. I raise a brow, "What's up?"

"Are you okay?" She straight up asks.

I nod quickly, "Yeah, I'm great."

She rolls her eyes, "Cut the bullshit. Tell me." She demands.

I sigh. I can never weasle my way out of a talk with Jiyoo unnie. She can get pissed easily.

"I just..." I trail off, playing with my hands. "I have a hard time with Mr Lee. He makes me uncomfortable."

Jiyoo unnie stares at me in silence. It kind of scares me, to be honest. I'm covering my neck with my grey locks as much as possible.

She frowns, "Why are you getting your hair so much?"

I widen my eyes, "Oh! It's just...really soft...?" I'm never really good at lying.

Unnie scoffs, "Yeah right. Tell me."

I sigh. There's no way I'll be able to get away without telling her. I pull back my hair to reveal the bruised skin.

Jiyoo unnie's eyes widen. She comes closer and examins the teeth marks. Then she smiles, "That sly bunny."

I frown, "What?"

She grins, "Jungkook did a good job."

I widen my eyes. She thinks I'm with Jungook.

"What? No! It's—" she cuts me off.

"I'm happy for you! Don't worry, I won't tell a soul. I won't even bring it up to Jungkook either." She smiles. She brings me into a bone crushing hug. "I'll go now. Night!" She closes the door.

Oh god, what did I get myself into.

__________________________

A/N: Hi! Hope you liked it!

- bangtan_bomb_