45- SAF Gayo Daejun

I wiggle around in bed, soon realizing that I'm still being clutched to Jungkook's chest. I lazily reach for my phone and check the time: 8:15.

I sigh and burry my face into Jungkook's chest as his arms tighten around me.

I turn to face him as he snores softly. I smile and peck his nose, making his eyes twitch and flutter open. He immediately smiles.

"Hi." He yawns, his voice raspy from sleep.

"Hi." I smile. "We have to go soon." I pout, realizing that we have to go for show rehearsal for Gayo Daejun.

He pouts as well. "I don't wanna."

I chuckle and pat his cheek before throwing the covers over my legs. I get out of bed and stretch, hearing my back crack.

Jungkook follows and walks downstairs, me following after him. I head to the kitchen and find a glass for some water.

"What time do we need to be there at?" I ask.

"Around 10." He replies. "We have some time."

I nod and grab an apple before heading back into my room. I close the door and bite into my apple while opening my closet at the same time. I grab a yellow graphic t-shirt and some black pants with a white stripe down the side.

I strip from my clothes and change into some clean undergarments. I pick up the apple, then the door swings open the second I take a bite.

I freeze, then I hear a sharp breath. I slowly turn around and face a pink cheeked Jungkook, who's eyes are wide and staring at me, unflinching.

I drop the apple and back away into the wall, crossing my arms over my chest to cover my boobs and bra.

"Wow." He breaths out. Then he looks away. "Sorry."

"I-it's okay." I stutter, turning away. "W-what's up?"

"I-I was just going to get something." He coughs and grabs his hoodie that lays in a lump on my bed. He examins it intently and stumbles towards the door. "I'll be nextdoor." He calls. Then he leaves.

I burry my face in my hands and groan. He seriously walked in at the worst possible time ever. He just saw me in my bra and underwear.

"Goddamnit!" I yell.

I let out one last groan of frustration and decided to get dressed. After I do so, I pull my hair into a bun and pull on my white sneakers. Then I grab the biggest mask I have to cover my unmade face.

I grab some Ray Bans and slip them on, then walk downstairs, where Minki is drinking from her water bowl. I smile fdearly at her and pet her. I notice her food bowl is low on crunchies, so I refill it with food.

"You wanna come with me?" I ask her. She purrs in response and I smile. "I knew you would."

When she's done eating her food, I grab her crate and other toys to keep her company while we're performing and such. I hope Manager Unnie can take care of her, I just don't want Minki to stay home alone.

I put on my coat and pick her up, then grab her crate and toys. I walk out the door and head to the van as the boys exit their house.

I place the crate and toys in the trunk and cuddle Minki in my arms. I get in the front seat and cuddle with Minki. She purrs and snuggles into my arms.

"Can I hold her?" Jimin asks from behind me. I nod and carefully place her in his hands. He smiles at her and smooshes his face into her.

When we get there, we go to the stage and when it's our turn, we do a rundown of what's going to happen. We'll start with Blood Sweat and Tears, then I walk off while the boys do Fire.