Chapter Fifty-Six

Alright, I'll put it out here now. There's a RED warning coming up. GRAPHIC STUFF PEOPLE beware. This story isn't for people under 13 in the first place, but if you are one of the twats who haven't taken the hint yet, BE BLOODY CAUTIOUS! Now just read on because I'm not in the mood to deal with people who don't understand boundaries. Thanks very fucking much.

I'm not feeling to nice at the moment.

Jason holstered the guns in an instant, demanding, "Little shit, what in the fuck are you doing here?", his head shot to Raven, "You too, how in fuck's name did you find me?"

Jason shrugged off his leather jacket, leaving him in just the Redhood bodysuit and boots, as he glared down the two of them alternatively. In turn, Damian climbed off the windowsill and in to the motel room whilst Raven shut the door, booting it shut and closing the locks with a twitch of magic.

Allowing the yellow light to reach her face, Raven tipped her hood back, answering, "Searched for your aura. Located it. Arrived here.", folding her arms as she explained so.

Jason knew that Damian and Raven weren't posing any threat to him -not at the moment anyway- hence, was comfortable with taking a seat on the bed behind him (a slightly creating thing, thick, warm, heavy covers on top with a worn down wooden frame).

Resting his forearms on his knees, Jason said, blowing a few strands of his platinum streak out of his eyes, "You still didn't answer me. Why. Are. You. Here.", he pinned Damian with a contemptuous glare, "I swear, if Bruce put you up to this I-"

"Bruce? Put me up to this?", Damian snorted, "Please. Why would father ask that of me? Drake or Grayson would be better received besides the fact that au wouldn't take such a menial and pointless order anyhow.", he leaned against the window, neck-hairs standing as he touched the freezing glass, "No. we think you could be of use to us."

"How?"

"Well..."

Before Raven or Damian could begin expanding, Jason jumped in, "Waitwaitwait! Just tell me, do I have to hurt anyone?"

"It is possible."

Jason grinned.

"Do I have to kill anyone?"

"Perhaps."

Jason grinned even more.

"Is it illegal?"

"Yes."

Jason beamed, "I'm in!"

***

The Redhood, Robin and Raven stood in the alleyway besides the Blue Dragon, speaking in hushed tones. Upon the instruction of the part-demons, Jason had shed his suit for an outfit handed to him by Damian. Unlike the demoness, Jason donned 'regular' clothes: black trousers, a leather jacket, a white shirt, and boots. Raven remained in her cloak and suit, whilst Damian traded his uniform for his classic, cavalier look- the black trench, oxfords, dress-shirt and stormy glint in his eyes.

"So this is the place?", Jason dug his hands in to the trousers' pockets, eyeing the side-entrance to the building.

Answering the affirmative, Raven reminded Jason once more, "You won't be noticed as fully human, but any creature in there will be able to tell that you aren't a being of substantial power. Stay near us and don't wander off or accept anything from anyone- especially if they're around seven feet tall with entires yellow eyes-"

"Huh?"

Unfortunately for him, Jason was left hanging as the other two walked around the corner, stepping through a door kept open by some weird, deformed rock-thingy. The chunk of grey stared at him with two beady, stone eyes as he walked through the door, with two spiked mounds on its back taking a winglike shape and an arched lump of ceramic at the front for a hooked, beakish nose. Following Damian and Raven through the door, Jason could have sworn the gargoyle had grinned at him with its inch-long stalactites.