Chapter Fifty-Nine

"You remember the storyline, right?", Bruce asked the four Titans stood wearing school uniform.
Upon receiving nods, Mr Wayne continued, "Well, the helicopter is ready, as is Alfred, so I suggest you all make your way to the landing pad before Alfred skins me for making you late."

Taking that as a dismissal, Damian, Raven, Jonathan, and Donna marched there way out of the kitchen -where the younger two had been finishing their breakfast- with the older pair walking behind them. As they trudged through the Manor, the demoness muttered in to Damian's ear.

"A helicopter. Azar, you're so rich it's painful- how do you live with yourself?"

To which he gave a smug reply of, "By taking advantage of the perks.", glancing at her, Damian added, "I suggest you do the same."

Stepping in to the blistering cold, gratitude ran through Raven's mind as she thanked the gods that she wore a thick winter coat. Avoiding the slippery concrete, the four of them walked towards a landing pad currently occupied by a whirring, wind-churning Waynetech helicopter that was -in all honesty- one of the slickest vehicles Raven had ever seen. Alfred Pennyworth sat in the pilots sat in the pilot's seat.

Damn, being rich payed off.

Much to the surprise of all, standing ready besides the helicopter (glasses, red tartan shirt, and blue jeans trousers worn) was Mr Kent, receiving him son and the other three with a welcoming smile. On his other side -with her flames of hair being whipped up by the helicopter's whizzing blades- Koriand'r greeted the Titans belly first (funnily enough, when a woman is pregnant, her stomach tends to grown larger...crazy, right?).

"So, are y'all ready to start school?", Clark greeted, messing up his son's hair- causing Jon to protest amidst boyish laughter.

"Is that a legitimate question?", Damian raised an eyebrow at Superman, prompting Koriand'r to step in.

"This will be a great experience! Worry not!", Starfire's voice took a pleading edge, "Make certain that you don't get in to trouble- you also Raven. No harming other students and no loss of life."

Both rolling their eyes, the part-demons exchanged glances of exasperation. No loss of life or harming others?- but teenagers were so...annoying! How could they keep their tempers for that long? Impossible.

Sending Kori and Clark the least reassuring reassurances in the existence of reassurances, the two left the windy outside and entered the no-less-windy inside of the helicopter, followed by Jonathan and the oddly quiet Donna.

"Strap in all, thank you.", Mr Pennyworth ordered.

***

"Hiiiiiya!", the blonde said, "My name's Vanessa, I'll be showing you around today!", she leant forwards, hands clasped between her knees, breasts almost spilling out of her shirt- which the girl had strategically left with the top two buttons undone.

Her body angled in the green eyed boy's direction, Vanessa looked up to meet his unimpressed gaze, extending, "So, what's your name?", before he could get a word in (to tell her to fuck off) she let out the.fakest.laugh. he had ever heard, "Oh, what am I saying? Silly me- my brain gets away with me sometimes! I know who you are,", hunger glinted in her gravel grey eyes, "you're Bruce Wayne's son. I saw it in the register and thought I should show you around since you're, ya know, new here."

Fed up with this bitch, Raven ( after avoided the swinging rucksack of one of the sea of students flooding the corridor) cleared her throat, "Well, Vanessa, does that courtesy extend to us three, or did you miss those names on the register?"

As if just noticing that the other three were stood right there, Vanessa turned to them with comical shock, "Oh, Im sooorry! I'm Vanessa and-"