Chapter Ninety

It hadn't taken long for the Justice League (primarily Batman and Cyborg) to track down Yeiso of Yan, in his search for a supposed piece for his world-ending...something. And this piece had turned out to be a lilac liquid in a four inch vial in a black box. How did they come to know? Weeeeeeeell they just happened to find him storming out of a flaming mansion, embers flying off his figure, complete silence from the house besides the cackling fire.

The reptilian bounty hunter's description of the criminal didn't do him justice. Frankly, it absurde to think that this intergalactic council had sent only one hunter after him. Yeiso towered at well over two-and-a-half metres tall, built like the animal that every legendary, fearsome bull aspired to be in the ring. Almost as wide as he was tall, Yeiso's features were surprisingly humanlike. Any other day, he could be mistaken for a giant, buff biker...who was also pale green...other than that and the height...totally a biker. If his head was a furnace, his hair was the fire- correction, his hair was fire. Flickering between electric light-blue and deep midnight like the sky itself, his hair flickered above his head, splayed like sun-rays in a child's drawing. To boot, his clothes looked like they'd been robbed from a fourth year-old man with a Harley and a bit too much beer. Somehow, he managed to pull it off a bit too fabulously, true villain style- possibly super villain...with those flames framing his image, super villain was a big possibility.

See, there's a difference between regular old 'bad guy' and 'villain' and 'super villain'. A normal 'bad guy' might have a scar or two, a big knife or some shit, but nothing truly remarkable. A 'villain', on the other hand, has a distinct character about them...something unique even if they're after the same old world domination. And the difference between a 'villain' and a 'super villain'?

 And the difference between a 'villain' and a 'super villain'?

(Sorry but I just fucking love Megamind! metrOcity uno😂)

When they'd first laid eyes on the criminal, Hal just couldn't hold it in, "This guy looks like what Lobo aspires to be."

The Flash's mouth formed a perfect 'O' before he whistled lowly, "Wow...the violation."

"Focus.", Batdad- sorry Batman- chided, embodying the term 'focus' as he perched besides Superman. "You know the plan.", he looked ahead at the fiery alien stalking away from the burning house, travelling down the gravel road. Yeiso had found this liquid in a mansion in the English countryside- conveniently, the next town or village was miles away. Enough space for the Justice League to trash this jackass without human casualties.

And, that's just what they did. Now, this Yeiso was formidable: capable of withstanding a full blast to the chest from Superman's lasers without more than wincing. However, with the combined, solidified forced of the key Justice League figures (Aquaman, Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, Cyborg, Hal Jordan, the Flash, Martian Manhunter, Batman and Shazam) and further forces: Mera, Hawkgirl, Supergirl, John Stewart and Siza the bounty hunter.