Heartfelt Hotel

A little voice in the back of your mind was telling you that you had been out here for too long, longer than necessary for two people to get some ice. The good thing about that little voice though, was that it was incredibly easy to tune out. 

The two of you remained plastered against that wall for what seemed like both an eternity and a second.

A soft kiss slowly shifted into one that held more passion and desire. Namjoon's hand had moved from your shoulder to your hip, holding you in place as his other hand tangled itself in your hair. Your hand trailed onto his broad chest, and you placed it over his heart. 

You could feel the fast paced beating that brought you satisfaction that yours wasn't the only that was rapid. His muscles tensed and then relaxed under your touch. Needing to feel him closer to you, you gripped the neck of his shirt in your fists and pulled him down to you, a groan vibrating through his chest as he crushed his body against yours. He nibbled on your lower lip, making you gasp. He took that as an invitation and plunged his tongue into your mouth. He caressed your tongue gently with his and you sighed against him, relishing in the feeling. 

You could hear your heart pound in your ears as he claimed your lips with his rough, yet soft lips over and over again. You were drowning in it, literally, and had to reluctantly break away for air. Not yet wanting the moment to end, Namjoon placed sweet kisses along your jaw line and on your cheeks, nose, and forehead, making you giggle lightly. He beamed down at you and leaned his forehead against yours, both of you catching your breath. 

"Well...that's one way to end the night." You said with a breathy laugh as you raised your hand to wipe at your lower lip with your thumb.

"Who said the night was over?" He asked in a deep whisper that could sweep you off your feet. But he soon followed it with a wide grin as he pulled away from you and picked up the empty bucket you hadn't noticed he dropped when he had attacked you. "We should, uh, probably get that ice now." He stated with a chuckle.

"Pfffth, what ice?" You said jokingly with a shrug.

The two of you laughed with each other and stood a bit closer as you headed down the hall. Rounding the corner, Namjoon grabbed your hand with his free one and your cheeks heated. You shouldn't be reacting this way, not after you had just made out with him in a hallway, but there were bodyguards on every corner and even though they had sunglasses on, you could almost feel their stares.

The two of you entered a large room filled with fridges and a large ice machine. Namjoon led you towards it, opening the metal lid and shoveling ice into the bucket. He closed it and turned to head back to where you had left the others when a plan popped into your head. Making as little noise as possible, you reopened the lid to the ice machine and plucked out a piece of the frozen liquid. Grateful that Namjoon was one to tuck in his shirts, you silently crept up behind him and reached up, tossing the ice in your hand down his shirt. He jolted, dropping the ice bucket with a loud bang and wiggling around, trying to rid his body of the cold assault.

You covered your mouth to stifle your laughter but couldn't help it. The look on his face as he untucked his shirt and sent the ice flying out was priceless. You doubled over laughing, holding your stomach as your eyes squeezed shut. 

"Oh, so that's how you like to play, huh?" You heard his deep voice twist with malicious intent but before you can move away, he took a handful of ice from the floor and shoved it into the back of your shirt. You squeal loudly, twisting like a maniac as you work to get the freezing pieces of ice away from you. 

"Oh, it's on." You reach behind you and dig into the ice machine, and the war begins.

***

Who knew how long you'd been gone at this point? Neither of you kept track but you two did manage to turn heads when you talked back into the room. You were led in by a triumphant looking Namjoon, sadly he had won the frozen water battle. Seven pairs of eyes stared at you both, your clothes soaked in places from where you had occasionally fallen into the melted puddles.