360 View

The night came with thick anticipation. You couldn't exactly say that you were excited for the completely unforeseen circumstances that could unfold on you tonight. You had never spent so much time getting ready in your entire life as you had this entire week. That being said, you felt like you looked damn good. The whistles that filled the room when you walked out of the bathroom to show Nova your outfit were an even bigger ego booster.

You didn't know Jimin very well, but from what you'd seen you felt it was safe to assume he liked to show off even more than the other boys. Which is why you had opted for your thigh length black dress and a pair of black flats. The sleeves on your dress stopped at the crease in your elbow and were made of lace. It flattered you and hugged your curves, but it wasn't something one would consider night club worthy. 

You were trying to prepare for any type of restaurant, so the dress was comfortable but not cheap. Your stomach had knots in its knots and you had turned down the air conditioning so that your sweat didn't ruin the tiny amount of makeup Nova had insisted you wear. Nevertheless, you left your hotel room to go meet up with Jimin as you said you would. 

Thankfully, Namjoon had not asked you what you would be up to this evening because to admit where you were going would likely cause some disturbed emotions in him, but you didn't want to lie him to either.

You stood outside your hotel only a moment before Jimin's car pulled up in front of you in a very ostentatious red Ferrari. 

The window rolled down as he flashed you a smile and a wave of his hand.

"Get in." He called out to you, surprisingly in English. His Busan accent was thick and the words sounded so cute coming out of his mouth. Though you found yourself unable to return his seemingly carefree smile as you climbed into the passenger seat.

Getting in the car, you buckled yourself in before asking, "So... how's your cheek?" You looked over at him apologetically, hoping you hadn't offended him with your to-the-point question.

"Oh. That." He released a breath. "Its fine. It wasn't much of a hit." Jimin rolled his shoulder, lightly dismissing the fact that Namjoon had knocked him to the floor with his punch.

"Right." You drawled, rolling your eyes at his cockiness.

"Were you worried about me?" He asked softly, and without looking you could almost hear the smile in his voice.

Still, you glanced over to catch his cocky smile to which earned him a stern glare that you used to cover the fact that his look caused your heart to skip a beat. Yes, he definitely knew the effect he had on you. 

You remained rather quiet as you rode along with Jimin. He didn't seem like he was ready to cut the tension just yet either.

Finally, after what seemed like the first long car ride you've had with one of the boys, you made it to the restaurant and climbed out of the car.

However, looking around you noticed you were parked outside of a skyscraper.

"Where are we?" You questioned, looking over at Jimin puzzled.

"Trust me, okay?" Jimin smiled before gesturing you along inside.

You saw the sign on the building that told you that you were heading towards the Lotte World Tower. Wasn't this the tallest building in Seoul?

Opening the door and stepping inside a nearby elevator, Jimin pushed a button that seemed to be sending you up to one of highest floors, the 123rd floor.

Still your puzzled expression didn't leave. You'd never been to a building that had such a large caliber in height.

"Seriously, where are were going?" You said, this time more demanding as you cocked a brow at him.