Ride of Ridiculousness

Jungkook and V turned around in their seats and began hitting all the buttons to manipulate the lights. The pair moved so quickly it almost seemed like they were competing with each other on who could hit the most buttons the fastest.

Jimin turned his head towards Hoseok who was fumbling with his phone, and you guessed he was the DJ because he pressed the screen and the song changed.

V glanced at the screen and grinned knowingly. Just as the music started, he opened his mouth wide and sang over his own voice track "Waiting for you Anpanman!"

You had heard this song yesterday at the concert. Suddenly all the boys began to dance wildly, flailing their bodies around and moving to the beat, even Namjoon got into it.

They each took turns singing their parts of the song in an over-exaggerated way even though the song was already pretty upbeat as it was.

You swayed along and even picked up on the lyrics, yelling along with everyone.

Nova was a mix between trying to sing along and laughing herself silly. You smiled fondly in her direction, over the moon that she was enjoying herself.

You kept repeatedly bumping into both Jimin and Namjoon. When it became Jimin's turn to sing, he directed his attention to you, seeming to encourage you to sing along with him. You tried to the best of your ability, laughing and smiling the whole time, but you didn't know the words well enough to keep up.

Jimin leaned into you, getting a bit too close. However, you figured it was due to the cramped space. Everything blurred as you were twirled in the opposite direction and came face to face with Namjoon. He glared over your shoulder before shifting his eyes back to you, the anger in them dissipating so quickly you thought you had imagined it. 

Grabbing your hands, he raised them and waved them in the air. You laughed as he wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed his nose to yours. He sang the last verse of the song to you, his eyes shining.

The song ended and another upbeat tune began to play. You instantly recognized one of your new favorite songs as the opening to 'So What' blasted through the loud speakers. V and Hoseok jumped up and began to dance and wiggle to the music once more and you desperately wished you were on their level. They were like human energizer bunnies.

V was attempting to get Jungkook to sing his part, but the youngest one seemed a bit embarrassed. Nova pushed on Jungkook's shoulder to help try and convince him. Finally he caved and sang along to the song.

Suddenly, Hoseok's part came on and Nova was pulled to stand in the middle of the van with the four of them and dance. She followed their lead and jumped around, dancing like a fool and Hoseok simply encouraged each move. Everyone was either singing or laughing or a weird combination of the two. You and Namjoon moved to the back of the bus and sat down, your bodies still connected as you weren't ready to let him go just yet. 

The position was a little uncomfortable though, and you gasped as he moved to put his arms underneath you and lift you bridal style onto his lap. Trying to make it seem like that didn't have any drastic effect on you, you turned your head to watch the action happening around you. Namjoon growled audibly next to your ear and gently grabbed your chin, turning your focus back to him greedily. You were saved, however, as V sat next to you, patting Namjoon's arm several times to get his attention. 

Namjoon's part was approaching and V began to gesture at him to get ready to rap his verse. He waved his hands with a smile, trying to reject the offer out of embarrassment. But the boys weren't having it. They all started shoving him and you, since your arms were still wrapped tightly around his neck. Namjoon looked at you, wondering if he should and you offered him a smirk and a shrug, saying "Why not? Are you scared?"

He leaned his head forward, "I'll show you scared." You froze, eyes widening as he placed a teasingly soft kiss on the side of your neck. 

You moved from off of his lap and pushed him to stand back up. To give him some room, Hoseok took a seat and yanked Nova down into his lap. She yelped softly and you thought you saw her cheeks turned bright red, though it was hard to tell in the blue tinted lighting the van was filled with. You barely caught a glance before Namjoon grabbed your hand and gently pulled you up to stand with him.

His verse came and he began to rap and sway as he looked you in the eyes. You blushed and smiled from ear to ear as you got an up close and personal concert from the one and only Namjoon. He leaned into you sweetly as he continued on, getting within an inch of your face with a big, sly smile plastered on his perfect lips.

You held your breath in anticipation, staring at his sinful lips that made such sweet sounds. Your heart pounded as he leaned his head down towards you.

However, just as he got close enough that his breath fanned your face, Jimin jumped up and knocked his body into you. His part of the song hit and he quickly squeezed in between the two of you to gain some room for him to dance, effectively breaking the spell that Namjoon had cast on you.

You laughed in good fun and moved along to the music in the chaos that was the 'Party Bus'.

Not long after, everyone stood up, wiggling to the tunes and singing as if they all had had too much to drink.

V had his arm around Jungkook as he soulfully sang along to the music. Jimin and Jin held onto the pole to keep their balance in the moving van. Everyone was moving like crazed party animals until the song changed to a familiar American slow jam. Everyone but you and Nova turned their heads towards Jimin as he grabbed the pole with one hand and began to dance against it, rolling his hips provocatively. 

Your eyes widened as you watched his body move in a way you hadn't seen him move before. Up until now, you had only seen him as an adorable boy with pink hair. You weren't sure how you felt about him changing that image of him in your mind. He let his body dip, keeping one hand on the pole and letting the other hang by his side. He thrusted his body upward, earning a collective "Wow, Jimin-ah!" from the other men in the bus. You gulped as his eyes locked onto yours, making you more than a little uncomfortable with the way he was looking at you.

You looked away from him and towards Nova across from you, wondering if she was seeing what you were seeing. She had her hand held to her mouth, chewing on her nails as she watched Jimin with wide eyes. Hoseok was now climbing on the seats with excitement while Suga, finally paying attention for once, never took his eyes off the sensual man in the middle of the floor. 

You stood near the edge, but were struggling to keep your balance anytime the van would take a turn. Namjoon seemed to notice and softly he snaked his arms around your waist to help steady you. No one else seemed to notice, they were too preoccupied with Jimin's stripper dance.

He leaned his head down to rest his chin on your shoulder as he hugged you from behind. You leaned into his embrace, finding comfort in his strong arms.

Suddenly you felt something soft press against the side of your neck and your head snapped to the side to look at Namjoon. Before you could scold him, he pressed his lips to yours, sending a rush of heat all the way down to your toes. He wrapped his arms tighter around you and you leaned up onto the balls of your feet to move closer. He leaned down to make up for the height difference and you smiled against his lips.

The bus took a sharp turn and the two of you fell into the seat behind you. You lightly jabbed him with your shoulder, telling him to behave to which he responded with a smirk as he laughed deeply next to your ear.

Once again, being with all of them caused you to completely lose your sense of time. The ride went on, but you had no idea how long it actually took. Many songs played with utter madness erupting in the van with each tone. They even played some more of their favorite American songs and sung along as if they were all fluent in English. Jungkook sang a solo song, stopping mid verse when Hoseok paused the song so that all you could hear was his angelic voice. He blushed and smiled shyly as V encouraged him to continue with a nudge against his arm. He had one of the most beautiful voices you had ever heard, and you were mesmerized in an instant.

This overwhelming feeling of joy and vibrancy that the Bangtan boys brought was refreshing. With them it seemed like each day was lived to its fullest extent. Time seemed to both stop and disappear in seconds. There was never a dull moment. Not once had you wished to be anywhere else. It was bliss, and you realized slowly that you never wanted it to end...