Surprise Visitor

You and Nova decided to continue on your vacation as normal. Since the boys were busy for a few days, it was best to get back on track. Though, in a way you had to admit it felt a bit empty without them. Still, you enjoyed your time with your best friend.

It had been a couple of days since either of you had seen any of the boys. Namjoon texted you from time to time when he could and it seemed like Hoseok did the same with Nova. He sent you pictures of him in the studio saying that he wished you could be there with him and it gave you butterflies to know he missed you as much as you did him.

The late evening had set in and the two of you had found a nice restaurant in town to stop for a bite to eat. You were leaning on the table idly glancing at your phone as you messaged Namjoon. Nova was giggling at her own screen. However, you saw another message come in. Jimin?

Hey, I'm bored do you want to hang out? - Jiminie

Your heart skipped a little without your permission. Up until now, other than dinner and the night you had met, you had only ever hung out with Namjoon. Nova was the one of the two of you who had spent time with the rest of them. You smiled and looked up at her across the table, still nose deep in her phone.

Nova and I are out at dinner right now. Would you like to join us? 

You got a reply within seconds. 

Yes, definitely! Where?

You sent him the address before setting down your phone.

"So...Jimin's coming." You said nonchalantly, getting Nova's attention.

"What?" Both brows raised at you confused.

"He said he wanted to hang out. So I asked if he wanted to join us." You explained, hoping she wouldn't mind that you had invited him without asking her first.

"Really? I thought they were busy?" 

"I guess maybe he's free?" You shrugged. "Either way, I don't mind."

Nova shrugged as well, not seeming to mind either.

The waiter came over and asked if the two of you were ready to order. You politely asked for drinks and informed them that you were waiting on another person to show up so you'd wait just a bit before ordering your food. The waiter nodded and left to gather your drinks. You both decided to have a bit of Soju, but had agreed not to drink too much. 

Thankfully, it didn't take long before Jimin sent you a message that he was there. You told him you were inside, at a table not far from the entrance. Soon after, he came walking in, spotting the two of you quickly and offering you a wave as he headed over.

 Soon after, he came walking in, spotting the two of you quickly and offering you a wave as he headed over

He was wearing a loose fitting white shirt and black skinny jeans. Rather simple clothing but somehow he still looked as if he was heading to a photo shoot, or maybe he was coming from one. His bright hair stood out against the dark black jacket he was wearing, and he flashed you a toothy grin when he saw you.