Morning Sun

The morning sun rose into the sky and brought on the new day. Your eyes reluctantly opened to stare up at the unfamiliar ceiling in a daze.

The night prior hadn't fully set in, at least not until you felt a warm body move beside you. Your eyes shifted to see Namjoon curled up against you, sleeping peacefully.

You blinked a few times, wondering if you were dreaming, but each time your eyes reopened you saw his face sleeping soundly. His bare chest was exposed from under the blank that sheathed the rest of his frame. You had never seen someone embody perfection so accurately before.

You could feel the soft sheets brushing against your equally stripped figure. You breathed out deeply. So it was real, the slight ache of your body confirmed that.

You turned your head back up to look at the ceiling as a smile crept across your features.

Raising your head, you glanced around to see if you could spot your clothes that were surely scattered across the room, but the idea of getting up seemed dreadful.

Soon the choice to move was decided for you as a strong arm shifted and moved to wrap around your waist and pull you close. You looked over at Namjoon, whose eyes had fluttered open.

"Well good morning." You said quietly toward him. He released a soft hum as he blinked at you. He rubbed his eyes and ran his hands down his face as he yawned.

"Yes, it IS a good morning." he said back sweetly.

His groggy, rough voice was the perfect combination of hot and cute which caused you to chuckle softly.

You let your body relax in his hold as you curled against his frame. You had no idea of the time, but none of that mattered.

But soon enough, the rapid buzzing of Namjoon's phone across the room, still in his pants, began to echo in the space.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who wants your attention." You teased as you glanced in the direction of the sound.

Namjoon chuckled deeply before shifting in his place. "Sorry. Let me see what's going on." He said, getting up from the bed to find his pants. You nodded in understanding. You couldn't help but watch though as he climbed out of the bed and put his backside on display for you. You grinned before lifting yourself up off the bed and taking the sheet with you. You winced as you stretched your sore muscles, your body protesting at the movement.

"I'm gonna take a shower really quick." You pointed toward the bathroom, signalling to Namjoon that you were going to go wash up while he checked his messages. On your way, you snagged the pieces of your clothing and disappeared into the bathroom.

By the time you came out, fully dressed, Namjoon was quickly putting his clothes back on as well, much to your chagrin. He seemed rushed.

"Everything okay?" You questioned as you began to brush through your hair with your fingers.

He breathed out in irritation as he leaned over to tie his shoes. "Apparently the press saw me walk in here last night... There are news reporters outside trying to get in and my manager is pissed." He explained before looking up at you apologetically.

"What? Really?" Your brows shot up as you inched closer to the window to peak outside the curtains to see a small sea of people standing outside the lobby with cameras. The reality of the fact that Namjoon was technically classed as a celebrity was just now setting in. You had gotten to know the man behind you over the last few days and, despite having been to one of his packed concerts, he had always been Namjoon to you.

Quickly, Namjoon moved over to you and gently pulled you from the window. He could see the faint worry in your eyes that you may have gotten him into even more trouble then he likely was already in. That all too familiar knot in your stomach was reading its ugly head. You had once again stirred up trouble in his world.