Unforgettable Night

The ferocity of the kiss only grew, if that was possible. Namjoon's arms wrapped around your waist, shifting and gliding across your back as you tangled your fingers into his hair.

You felt one of his large palms slip under the back of your shirt, his fingers hovering across your smooth skin upwards to your neck before running back down your spine. The feeling of his touch on your back caused your heart rate to spike. You unlatched from him and sucked in a sharp breath, however, when he scraped his nails up your back roughly. He was toying with you, being gentle and then rough, and it was making your head spin. When you looked back down at him, he was staring at you with hunger and need in his eyes.

Your body was still resting in his lap, sitting on his thighs as his hands twisted and moved around to the front of you and glided across your stomach before raising up to the top of your cardigan. He slipped both sides of it down your shoulders with agonizing slowness. His fingers caressed your skin as he removed it from your body, the sheer material pooling at his feet. Next he slipped the straps of your tank top down your arms, exposing the top of your black lacy bra. 

You inhaled a deep breath through your nose as you felt the cool air of the room hit your skin. You reached down and pulled off your shoes, the action bringing your chest closer to his. He tilted your chin up and pressed his soft lips to yours once more. You sighed into his mouth and wrapped your arms back around his neck. 

Namjoon's lips drifted from your own and down to the side of your neck as he kissed along a faintly exposed vein. Your hands shifted to his back, sliding them over his still-clothed shoulder blades and letting your own nails scrape down his skin. 

His lips parted over the vein he hovered above, taking a piece of your overly sensitive flesh into his mouth. The section of his lips and faint nibble of his teeth caused your breath to hitch in your throat as your hips involuntarily rolled forward in his lap. It only served to encourage his actions and a moan escaped your lips as he teeth bit down harder on the space connecting your neck and shoulder. Your eyes shut tight as you embraced the stinging pain that sent shock waves all the way down to your toes.

You drifted your hands to the back of his head, lacing your fingers into his silky brown hair and gently tugging on a handful of his locks. A loan groan deep in his throat vibrated against your skin, the sound pooling in your stomach.

Without you realizing it, he was leaving his mark on you. Perhaps it was a possessive side of him taking hold as he seemed unbothered by the idea of marking your skin.

You hummed in enjoyment at his territorial behavior, your head tilting back as your hair cascaded over your shoulders.

"Namjoon..." You whispered to him in a softly trembling voice. The sound of his name on your tongue seemed to snap something inside of him that you didn't know he was holding back.

Suddenly, his lips released your neck and he pulled his head back to meet your gaze. A different kind of fire burned in his dark eyes now, no longer fueled by anger but lust. His breath was heavy and your own matched.

Without warning, Namjoon swiftly brought his arm back around your waist and twisted to turn and push you onto the bed. His body looming over your frame, he positioned himself between your legs. Only a brief moment passed before he quickly dipped down to claim your lips again, the kiss now faster in pace and overpowering in zeal.

His hands pressed into the mattress at either side of your head as your hair spread out across the sheets like the roots of a tree. His body shifted, leaning to put his weight on his left arm as his right hand moved to your side, gliding up your form and over your rib cage before moving to the gap between your breasts.