Hope to the Rescue!

Nova arrived about half an hour after your conversation and met you in the hotel room. The two of you waited for a while but finally the last few reporters left and you two figured it was safe to go. You weren't sure if anyone had seen you come into the hotel last night with Namjoon or not, but you didn't want to risk further damage to his reputation if you could help it.

You both left the room, keeping your eyes open and alert, and headed to the back alley behind the hotel where Hoseok waited beside his sleek white SUV, resting on the hood wearing all black. You hadn't really paid much attention to Hoseok, especially since he was sort of seeing your best friend. But as you made your way over to him, you gave him a quick, subtle once over. 

He was wearing a black snap-back with a silver 'Hope' emblem on the bill, a black v-neck, a black leather jacket, and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. He completed his ensemble with a pair of black Adidas and damn, did he look good. His head was tilted down at the moment as he scrolled through something on his phone, and his hat cast a shadow that stopped just above his sharp cheek bones. You could definitely see what Nova saw in the man. Nonetheless, you kept your guard up around him and Nova gave you a confused smile as you quickly laced your arm with hers. 

"Hobi, the coast is clear." She called out to him and he looked up from whatever he was doing on his phone.

"...Hobi?" You questioned, looking at Nova with a raised brow. "Are you just giving out nicknames left and right? Kookie... Now Hobi?" You shook your head.

"Hey, he told me I could call him that." Nova said, cutting you off with a huff.

You chuckled at her and shook your head again as the two of you approached him.

"Thanks for coming to get me." You nodded to Hoseok as you offered him a very unconvincing smile.

"Least I can do after my band mates decided to act like idiots last night." Hoseok replied, offering you an even brighter smile. He radiated light, and you couldn't help but smile genuinely back at him this time. He cocked his head to the side, gesturing to the car as he moved to open the door for you and Nova. "Come on. Let's get some food." He said, waving you both into the car.

Nova climbed into the back seat with you, despite the passenger side being empty, because she didn't want you to sit back there alone. Plus, she still wanted to talk with you. 

You hadn't really had a chance to tell her what had gone down last night while you waited to leave the hotel room. You had been too distracted and had kept your eyes glued to the street below and the horde of cameramen and women. Every time she had asked you a question, you had just nodded as you chewed nervously on your thumb nail. You couldn't stop thinking about Namjoon and whether or not he was getting his ass handed to him at that very moment. 

Hoseok started the car as Nova began to coax you into telling her the details of the night before. You were hesitant to speak in front of Hoseok. He noticed your hesitation and shook his head as he looked at you in the review mirror.

"Whatever you say won't ever be repeated by me." Hoseok claimed as he gave you a reassuring nod before bringing his attention back to the road.

You took a deep breath and ran a hand through your hair. After a moment, you explained to her what happened last night, what was said, and how you ended up at the hotel. However, your statement trailed off after you told her how you tended to his wound with ice and didn't offer much information after that. Though she gave you a bit of a knowing look. You had been friends for a long time, and she was so in-tuned with you that she could probably figure out how that story ended. 

"Namjoon can get a bit possessive when he finds something he really wants." Hoseok commented. "And Jimin can let his anger get the best of him when he doesn't get what he wants."