Morning

You stayed safe in the cocoon of Namjoon's embrace for a while before you leaned back to look at him. You gave him a look of fake annoyance and tugged on his shirt. "You know, you have a pretty unfair advantage here. Why do I have to be the only one half naked?"

He chuckled, a small smirk playing on his lips. "Have it your way then." He released you to pull his shirt over his head. You were finally free from his hold and you used that to turn your body to face his. You openly stared at his perfectly toned chest and ran your fingers over his smooth skin. 

His eyes closed and he sucked his lip into his mouth, and like a magnet it drew your eyes down instantly. You let your nails scrape against his abs lightly and his hands grabbed your wrists. "I can't concentrate when you do that." The power you felt while watching him fight for control was euphoric. He had always been the instigator, the one who started everything and made the dominoes fall. It was your turn. 

You pressed your lips against his jaw and kissed your way to his lips. "Concentrate on this." You pulled your hands free and climbed into his lap, your legs on either side of his. The force sent him toppling backwards with you on top of him, still straddling his waist. Before he could reply, you crashed your lips into his. You continued kissing him until he pulled away with a sharp inhale. 

"Y/N, wait, we can't-" You didn't let him finish. Your lips moved to the side of his head, and you bit down on the sensitive skin where his shoulder met his neck. You felt the evidence of his arousal through the thin material of your shorts and smirked against his neck. He let out a strained moan as you started to grind your hips into him, making it clear to him what you wanted. You weren't usually like this, clearly, but you wanted him more than you had ever wanted anyone and you just couldn't seem to get enough. You idly wondered if it was normally this intense, if it was like this for other people. 

You were addicted to him and you weren't ashamed of it in the least. He breathed heavily beneath you and his large hands reached up to stop your hips from continuing their assault. Rejection washed over you like a tidal wave and embarrassment flooded through you. You moved to climb off of him before he stopped you, holding you in place. 

"Stop. It's not like I don't want to," he made a show of moving your hips into his to show you the truth in his words, "but I didn't . . . bring anything. I didn't want to assume." He trailed off and your eyes softened instantly. He didn't want to assume that just because you were spending the night in the vicinity that you were going to be doing exactly what you were trying to persuade him into. It warmed your heart. 

Ever the gentleman, he was always thinking of you, how you felt, what you wanted. You smiled down at him and he caressed your back. You raised up and grabbed his shirt, tossing it onto his bare chest. "Then you'd better put your shirt back on before I decide that doesn't matter." You joked, but there was a hint of seriousness in your tone. 

He chuckled and raised up, but didn't put it back on like you had ordered. "You just tried to torture me into fucking you, I think that deserves some punishment, don't you?" Your eyes widened at his words. You had never heard him say that word before, and it sent a shock wave through your body straight to to the apex of your thighs. He leaned towards you and fear at what he may do crept up your throat. 

Before he did anything, though, he leaned back and pulled his shirt on. "Just kidding." You gaped at him and smacked his chest playfully. He handed you your shirt and you pulled it on as well, with only a little disappointment. You climbed off of him and he let you this time. You laid next to him and he pulled you close so that you were resting on his arm. You were on your side and your hand played with his shirt. 

He grabbed your hand and kissed each of your fingertips, making you smile. You laid like this for a while before breaking the silence. "Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?"