One Last Night

Everything seemed to move in a blur after that. The two of you were now in Namjoon's car, the air thick with promise and anticipation. His hand was on your thigh, and his thumb was rubbing circles into your exposed skin. The air was on full blast, but you were on fire. Your heart was pounding in your chest and your face was still flushed from the kisses he had stolen on the way back to the parking lot earlier. This man would be the death of you. Coming up to a stop light, Namjoon looked over at you, heat in his hooded gaze. He squeezed your thigh and you squeaked and he chuckled. Tease.

Well, two could play that game. You pulled his hand up to your lips and kissed the knuckles, making his gaze soften. Stretching out his pointer finger, you slipped it into your mouth, all the way to the end. You swirled your tongue around it, never breaking eye contact with him. You pulled it back out slowly, so slowly, letting your teeth skim his finger ever so slightly. He hissed and you smirked. His pupils were nearly black now and his jaw was set tightly. His voice was hoarse when he spoke, barely above a whisper. "I swear woman, just you wai-." He was cut off by the sound of angry car horns behind us and he straightened. The light had been green for some time, apparently.

"Eyes on the road, sir." You refused to keep the smugness out of your tone. He had started this, after all. He cleared his throat and shook his head, a small smile on his lips. You giggled quietly to yourself, giddy now. Not long after, the car pulled up underneath a less than ostentatious hotel and Namjoon guided it smoothly to a space in the parking garage. Your eyebrow raised in question. He shrugged, "This is a hotel the paparazzi wouldn't think to look for me in."

You rolled your eyes. "I was less confused about the star rating and more about the fact that you already had this planned out. What if things hadn't gone the way they did today?"

"I'm nothing if not prepared for any and everything." He winked at you before climbing out of the car and coming around to open your door for you. You took his hand and the two of you walked to the hotel entrance. The air was humid and stuffy from the rain and there was a sheen of sweat beading on your arms and legs. The automatic sliding doors led into a cool, clean lobby. The staff greeted you with a smile and you took the chance to look around while Namjoon checked in. It was average looking on the outside, but the fifteen stories circled a stone man-made waterfall in the middle. There was a bar and grill off to the left and several elevated tables were placed all around. There were a few couples eating, drinking, and talking, but it was nice and quiet. Nobody stared, nobody pulled out their phones to snap pictures of your celebrity boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

Was that what he was now? You hadn't technically asked . . . But weren't you a little old for the 'what are we' question? You were overthinking it.

You turned back to the tall Adonis at the counter, listening to him speak kindly to the flustered clerk handing him room keys. He didn't seem to notice the effect he was having on her. He picked up a black duffel bag you hadn't seem him bring in from the floor and handed you the room keys. Seeing the expression on your face, he said, "I had some clothes purchased and sent over to meet us here. I hope you don't think this was too presumptions of me. But again, I'm nothing if not-."

"Prepared." You finished with a nod.

He raised his brow and smirked at you. "I was going to say thorough, but yes, that, too." You nudged his shoulder playfully as you walked to the elevators down the hall. Stepping inside, Namjoon stood in the corner and pulled you so that your back was to him. Now in the confines of this space, the electricity that his touch always sent through you was back in waves. You swallowed as his lips met your ear, his tongue skimming the shell of it. You squeezed the hands that rested on either side of your waist and he bit down on your earlobe, making you inhale sharply. "Behave." You scolded him half heartedly. His hands slid into your pocked, coming dangerously close to your center.