What's Happening?!

The private concert came to an end and people began to leave the venue while you searched for a way to get backstage. You hadn't been invited this time, but you really wanted to get back there. You had a bad feeling. Just as you were about to figure out how to sneak your way back, you heard Nova's voice beside you.

"Hoseok said we could go backstage if we want." She chirped with a smile.

"Great! Let's go." You said in a hurry as you stood up and grabbed her arm, pulling her along.

"Whoa! The fuck?" She raised her voice as she was yanked after you.

You quickly found a security guard that was standing at the entrance to the back stage. The both of you stopped abruptly before him and he tensed, probably because of your frantic stature.

"Ah, Hoseok told us to come back." Nova said hesitantly toward the man.

He raised a hand to press into his ear piece and spoke some quick Korean to someone on the other end to confirm your claim before nodding and allowing the two of you access.

You darted past the man before he could even finish raising the restrictive rope and made your way into the back as Nova followed after you, confused as to why you were going so fast.

"Hey!" She panted, catching up and grabbing you by the arm. "What's going on? You look like a mad woman."

You raised a hand to rub at your forehead before impatiently pushing a tendril of hair from your eyes with an exasperated sigh. "Namjoon saw me staring at Jimin on stage." You half explained.

"So?" She failed to see what that had to do with your behavior at first. But a second later, the pieces connected in her head. "Ohhh, oh no."

"He looked pissed. Like that night they got into that physical fight. I need to get to them before something similar happens again." You were wasting precious time. Your eyes darting past her, you glanced around her body, seeking out your destination.

"Hey. Look at me." She shook you, drawing your attention back to her. "You can't keep running yourself thin because of these boys." She frowned, looking concerned and irritated. "You were just watching a performance. If they get into a fight over THAT, then that's on them." She tried to convince you, but it wasn't working.

You sighed and lowered your head. You knew she was right to some extent, but still, you'd rather they didn't fight at all and if you were able to keep them from that, you'd prefer it.

Before you could respond however, the two of you heard loud yelling coming from down the hall. Both of your heads snapped in the direction of the noise and in a blink you wrenched your arms from Nova's hold and bolted towards the voices.

"Y/N!" She called out after you before running to catch up. "Damn it..." She muttered.

You reached the door where the yelling was coming from and opened it slowly to look inside. You wished you hadn't been right this time. Your eyes widened as you saw Namjoon and Jimin standing chest to chest as Hoseok and Suga stood near by attempting to soothe the situation. Namjoon was leaning down and towering over Jimin, using his height to try and intimidate his stubborn friend.

Your head peered into the room and the first to spot you was Hoseok. He quickly leaned over to Suga to whisper something to him before moving around the arguing boys and quickly shuffling to the door where you stood and opened it wider, gesturing you back into the hall.

You frowned at his hand on your shoulder as he closed the door behind you, effectively blocking your view of what was happening on the other side. Nova had finally caught up to your side just as Hoseok had opened his mouth to speak.