Sit Down

You weren't sure what time you and Nova had ended up getting back to the hotel last night after the lantern festival. Wanting to get off your feet, you had gotten takeout and high tailed it back to your room. You had put on a movie to watch while you ate, and you both passed out about halfway through it.

You awoke to the sound of your phone buzzing obnoxiously on the table beside you. The forgotten device you hadn't picked up in almost twenty-four hours. You were bound to have a few messages, you just hoped none were from your family back home. It'd be just your luck that someone would have tried to contact you on the one day you turned your phone off.

Rolling over on your side, you reached for your phone and pulled it closer to your chest, slithering it under the blanket with you as you let the screen light up your face. You winced, blinking against the harsh light.

As you had expected, a few texts came in from family, but nothing important. Your mother asking if she could pick you and Nova up from the airport. A friend stating that they were excited for you to come back in two days. Your boss telling you that the place was catching fire without you, and a recent message sent this morning. The last one made your lips quirk up in a small smile.

It simply read 'Good morning~' with a picture attached of Jimin's adorably sleepy face. He didn't look like he was even out of bed yet. You returned the morning greeting with a quick reply, going so far as to snap a picture in return, though you shielded your face with your entire hand so all he really saw was the back of your hand, your hair cascading across the pillows and the blankets covering your still tired body. He replied back almost instantly.

Did I wake you up? - Jiminie 

No. I just woke up on my own.

Good. Got plans for today? - Jiminie

Depends. Why are you asking?

You bit your lip, already sensing an invitation coming before he could ask.

Well the answer depends on if I'll ask if you'd like to have one last dinner with me tonight. - Jiminie

Hmmmm...

I already know Namjoon made plans with you for tomorrow... He canceled dance practice for it. - Jiminie 

He did what?!

Yeah, there was no talking him out of it. I don't even think you could. - Jiminie

Well, now I just feel guilty.

Don't. I would have done the same thing... But I figured since he has you on your last day, maybe you'd be willing to give me your second to last day? - Jiminie

You don't have to sound desperate. Lol.

Are you trying to say you don't want to see me even a little bit~? - Jiminie 

Alright. Fine. When and where? And what should I wear?

You could just wear nothing? - Jiminie

Okay, I've changed my mind. I'm not going. 

You rolled your eyes, you both knew you were joking. You sighed. Such playful texts, but they were different, somehow, from the ones you sent back and forth between you and Namjoon. You couldn't help but compare the two. Jimin's only response to your sarcasm was a time and an address as well as vague instructions to wear something nice. Damn it. Was he taking you out somewhere fancy again?

You groaned as you set your phone down and popped your head out from under the blankets, just in time to see Nova rolling from her bed as she rubbed at her head.