Chapter 1

(Lucy POV) Normal day at Fairy Tail. Natsu and Gray fighting, Juvia stalking Gray, Elfman shouting about man, Erza eating her cake, and now the cake got smashed by Gray so no more fighting for Natsu and Gray.

"Hey Luce! Let's go on a job!" A beat up Natsu ran up to me.

"Aye!" Happy said flying next to him.

"Alright, but it's my turn to pick" I said with a smile and they nodded and sat down somewhere. I looked over the request board when something instantly caught my eye.

Request- The sword is going crazy. It's destroying the cave it's sealed in. It's like it wants to get out. Please try to stop it

Swords Name- Luminos Sun

Reward- 800,000

Location- The Sun Clan

Luminos Sun.... They have it?! That's where she hid it?! And now it's going crazy. Great. I'm definitely choosing this job.

"Natsu! I found a job!" I yelled out as Mira stamped the paper.

"Lemme see" Natsu said going back into his 'protective mode'. It's annoying but cute at the same time. "Okay, this sounds easy! And we each get 400,000 jewels! Let's go!" Natsu exclaimed and we started to walk out. He handed me back the request and I put it in my pocket.

But right when we reached the doors, they slammed open. There stood a girl, about my height with short white hair and royal blue eyes. She was wearing a purple silk dress with a white Fairy Tail mark on her thigh. She looks a lot like Mira.

Everyone in the guild froze except Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Juvia, Lily and me. Everyone else started to cry. I was pushed out of the way and landed against a pole.

"LISANNA!" They all exclaimed and ran up to hug her. They were all crying.

"Lucy-san! Are you alright?" Wendy ran over to me with Charles following her.

"Y..yea.. I'm fine" I stuttered and looked up at the crowd. "I can't believe she's back" I said a little sadly. I remember Miras story and how close she and Natsu were.

"Love-Rival, who's the girl hugging my Gray-sama?" Juvia asked appearing behind the pole I was leaning against.

"Lisanna Strauss, Mira and Elfmans younger sister. She supposedly died two years ago. How is she back?" I questioned that last part to myself. I shrugged it off and stood up again. "I'll see you in a few days. Bye bye" I waved with a smile and they both waved back.

Now to deal with this stupid sword.