Chapter 23

I got back right before 9 to make sure Natsu wasn't awake and throwing a fit. Lucky me he was still sound asleep. I took a quick shower and put back on my dress.

I walked to the main hall and saw Levy, Wendy, Charles, Mira, and Lisanna still the only ones awake. Wow, people sure do like to sleep. Levy was reading a book while Mira and Lisanna were finishing the buffet and Wendy was talking with Charles.

"I'm baaccck!" I said walking over to help Mira.

"That was fast." Levy commented, still reading her book.

"Natsu snores too loud. I didn't want to hear it." I complained and Mira simply smirked.

"Yeah same here. Gajeel needs to get some sort of nasal thing to fix his snoring." Levy said and we all laughed.

A few hours later, everyone was up and ready to do activities today. "Oi Mira. What are we doing today?" Natsu yelled which felt like it busted my eardrum because he sat next to me.

"We're going back to the beach and then doing a 3 mile jet ski race!" Mira exclaimed excited... even though I bet shes not even going to race.

"Sounds fun!" Gray yelled pumped while Natsu and Gajeel were turning green. They get motion sickness just from thinking about it. I laughed at their faces.

"Okay! Lets get going" Master ordered and we all went to the beach.

It was a beautiful day outside. The sky only had a few clouds, the ocean was calm and it wasn't too hot out here. I was basically dying on the way here. It was like as hot as Tenroujima is.

I was peacefully floating on the water when arms wrapped around my waist.

"Gotcha! German suplex!" Natsu grabbed me and flipped me over.

"Knock it off!" I shouted before I went under water. When I got back up, I hit Natsu in the head with my foot. Mira and Lisanna were having a grand old time taking pictures.

"Hey! What was that for" Natsu pouted rubbing where I kicked him.

"For randomly flipping me into the water!" I yelled and all he did was grin. I crossed my arms and turned away from him. I know how to get him back. I started to fake cry. I put my hands over my eyes and made crying nosies.

"H..hey Luce.... it was just a prank... hey, don't cry" Natsu voice was full of guilt. I stopped and smirked. I jumped onto him and pushed him into the water. I held him like that for a few seconds and them let him up.

"What the hell?!" He shouted angirly and I started laughing.

"Payback." I said and flicked his forehead. This time he pouted. I heard someone faint. Probably Mira.

"I'm getting bored. When are the races?" Gray shouted to Lisanna trying to help her unconscious sister.

"We already set it up! Lets go get the jet skis!" Lisanna shouted back and we all cheered.

Natsu hesitated getting out of the water, realizing his motion sickness he'll get from riding the jet skis. I know because he started to turn green.

"Natsu, are you alright?" I asked concerned and he shook his head no "We don't have to do the ski races. We can just play in the water if you want" I suggested.

"No... I want to race..." He said and now turning purple. I sighed and placed my hands on the side of his head. "What are you..." Natsu started until a warm light cured him of his motion sickness.

"All better?" I asked with a smile. He nodded but with a total confused look.

"How'd you do that?" He asked still trying to figure it out. We started to walk out of the water.

"Celestial Magic has a lot more than just summoning spirits" I said vaguely and he gave me an annoyed look. It is true that Celestial Magic is just more than spirit summoning, but I used healing magic on him that I learned from Grandine.

"Oi! Whats taking so long flame brain?!" Gray shouted at him which made .a tick mark appeared on his head

"What was that stripper?!" Natsu yelled back and sprinted out of the water to punch him. I laughed at them fighting. They're such children.

Then, I felt a dark presence beneath me. I jumped into the air right before a shadow hand could grab me. Next thing I know I'm in a water lock floating in the air.