Chapter 26

(Lucy POV) I woke up to Natsus loud snores. I laughed a little and carefully got up, making sure I wouldn't wake him up. I snuck into the bathroom and took a quick shower and put on a light blue t-shirt with black shorts and white sneakers. I threw my hair into a bun and carefully walked out of the hut .

I'm starting to get paranoid. One I have to explain everything to everyone and have to watch my back from that werid dude Jude hired to bring me back. I walked slowly to the main hall, hoping no one was awake yet. It was sunrise so maybe no one will.

I slowly opened the doors of the main hall and peeked my head in. Only Mira was awake. I sighed of relief. I was more scared of Erza and Master out of all of them. I opened the door fully and walked in.

"Ah Lucy! Your awake! Come help me with this!" Mira said carrying a lot of plates on one stack. I ran over and took half so they wouldn't fall then put then at the end of the buffet things. "You feeling better?" Mira asked leaning against the counter.

"Yeah... though I am a little freaked out." I said looking down at the floor.

"From the guy who attacked you or Erza when she wakes up?" Mira asked with a confused face.

"Both." I said quietly and she laughed a little.

"Well, no need to worry. If Erza tries anything, your future husband will save you~" She said overly happy and skipped away.

"Can we have one conversation that doesn't involve your ship?!" I yelled as she skipped away. She just laughed and went into the kitchen. I sighed. I don't want to stay in here until they all wake up. I walked out the main hall, planning to go to the beach.

I heard mumbled talking around the side of the building. I turned into a shadow and snuck up on the talkers. When I found them, I immediately took out my phone and took pictures. Lets just say... Erza and Jellal were having some lip to lip action in secret.

I hopped out of the shadows right outside the front of the main hall and ran inside. "MIRA! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT PICTURE I JUST GOT!" I shouted and ran over to her. Her eyes got that evil matchmaking glint.

"Who is it? Who is it? Who is it?" She asked jumping around me as I pulled up the picture. When she saw it, she screamed and passed out. I sent it to Lisanna and her and when it buzzed, she woke right up to stare at it.

"You owe me 3,000 jewel Mira" I said with a smirk. She was so excited she just handed me the money and jumped around looking at the picture. We calmed down instantly when Jellal and Erza walked in. Well, I calmed down.

Mira slide over slyly with a matchmaking smirk on her face. "Heeeeyyyy~" Mira said sweetly/evily. "How's my favorite lovebirds doing?" She asked with a smile.

They both turned bright red. "H..how did you..." Erza started then turned to look at me. I turned my head away like I didn't know what they're talking about. Mira showed them the picture and she and Erza got in a fight to delete it or not.

"You took that picture didn't you?" Jellal asked suddenly standing behind me. I was scared to death, but I kept cool.

"Me? I have no idea what your talking about." I said sarcasticly and went to get some water.

Erza requiped into her Purgatory Armor so Jellal had to go calm her down. I nearly choked on my water from the sight. Jellal was restraining Erza in black, spikey armor while Mira was so happy she changed into Satan Soul and flew around while squealing.

A few hours later, everyone was awake and mostly surrounding Erza and Jellal, asking about their relationship. Bless the fact that they aren't asking about yesterday. I thank you Erza and Jellal.

"Lucy-san, Mira told me you found them kissing. How did you take a picture with them having superhuman senses?" Wendy asked me curious. Superhuman? Nah. Not when they were making out thats for sure.

Oh well... I figured I would talk about my powers anyways. "I simply used my shadow magic and hid and took pictures. It turns out it can be useful after all." I sighed and she just laughed.

"Shadow magic?" Natsu asked kinda loud turning everyones attention at me.

I sighed again. "Well, time for a full explanation." I said and everyone gathered around me.