Chapter 24

(Lucy POV) "LUCY!" Natsu and Gray shouted in unison which made everyone else come running.

A man with pure black hair and gray eyes floated next to me. Perks of being a Water Dragon Slayer, I can breathe underwater. "So we finally meet, my little dragon. My servants certainly did a easy job of capturing you." He said smugly.

"What do you want?" I asked plainly and he looked a little taken back. I could use my dragon slaying and take him out, but then everyone would know I've been lying to them. Or I could let this guy take me for whatever reason he wants with me. You know what, its about time they found out.

"Why, simply, I was hired to capture you and bring you home." He said with a smirk. Oh Jude did not. This will not be Phantom Lord all over again.

I sighed and looked at everyone. Natsu was about to kill someone he was so angry. He looks like he's about to go into Dragon Force. That could work.

"NATSU!" I screamed like I was getting injured and in pain. Natsu suddenly calmed down and everyone stared at him. Scales appeared under his eyes and on his arms. His eyes turned into blood thirsty ones. So this is his Dragon Force eh? Suits him.

"Everyone! Get back!" Erza ordered right before Natsu exploded into flames and used 'rocket feet' or so he calls it to attack the random dude. I was amazed. Igneel wasn't kidding that he was crazy powerful and dangerous at some points.

"How dare you..." Natsu started before trying to punch him. He kept punching and kicking while the guy kept dodging. "HURT LUCY!" Natsu shouted in rage before sending the largest fire attack I've ever seen him do at him.

I needed to make the scene look real so I froze some of the water into a sharp icicle and cut parts of my legs and arms. Blood flilled the water making it smell awful. Natsu couldn't knock the guy out though and only got knocked out instead. But now the man was injured and breathing heavily.

"Thank you... Natsu" I whispered and held out my hands. The bloody water started to absorb into them, leaving me with two fists of water. "You couldn't of thought it was that easy to catch me." I said with a smirk, floating in the air.

"How..." He said shocked before I came after him and attacked him.

"WATER DRAGONS IRON FIST" I yelled and punched him multiple times in the face, stomach, legs, arms, basically everywhere.

He was sent back, I could see he was bleeding and about to loose. The amount of blood I'm loosing is taking affect. I can only cast one more spell. I noticed Natsu come out of the water, completely back to normal, watching me.

"Celestial Dragons.... ROAR" A large golden beam came out of my mouth and hit him. His skin started to bubble from the heat. Interesting fact, stars are made from hot gases so its only natural the spell would burn him. He growled and disspeared into black smoke.

I lost too much blood. My eye sight went blurry and my ears started to ring. I couldn't focus on my magic so I started to fall. I blacked out, but before I did, I felt warm arms catch me.

(Natsu POV) "Luce... you lied to me" I whispered a little heart broken. She swore to me she wasn't a dragon slayer, and she just used 2 different elements! I then realized she was bleeding badly.

I ran out of the water to everyone. They all ran over to me. "Wendy... can you heal her?" I asked holding her.

"I'll try. Lets get her back to your hut." She said and I nodded. Everyone just stood in watched as we walked to me and Luces hut. Happy was nearly in tears sitting on my head.

I layed Luce on the bed and Wendy started to heal her. Her cuts closed up enough to where they wont bleed as much. Then she put some bandages around the cut areas. "She should be fine now, though I don't know when she'll wake up." Wendy said the last part sadly.

"Thank you, Wendy." I said and sat next to Luce. I'm not leaving her side until... never. Wendy smiled and nodded then walked out. I put a peice of her blonde hair behind her ear. Now, we wait.