[Final] Chapter 34

(Natsu POV) I took the motion sickness pills Luce gave me on the train. She was exhausted. Her head kept bobbing up and down with her eyes fluttering close. I leaned her head on my shoulder and she fell asleep instantly.

"You liiiiiike her" Happy rolled his tongue looking at us.

"I really do." I said softly. Happy just smirked and curled up in Luces lap and fell asleep again. These pills keep me awake for some reason, so I guess I'll keep watch.

"Natsu..." Luce mumbled in her sleep with a small smile on her face. I turned a shade of pink and looked out the window.

(Lucy POV) "Lucy...Luuucccyy..." I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Natsu crouched down in front of me with kind eyes. "We're at the stop Luce." Natsu said but I was to tired to move.

"But I'm tiiirrreeeed." I wined like a 5 year old. Natsu just chuckled. I felt arms picked me up and hold me bridal style. He's so warm.... I fell asleep again.

The next time I woke up, I still felt those arms around me but a soft blanket covering me also. I opened one eye and saw the walls of my apartment. I closed my eyes again and turned to my side, but my forhead hit something. My eyes were wide open once I realized what situation I was in.

Natsu was asleep next to me, holding me close like I was going to disappear. "NATSU!" I shouted and kicked him out of my bed. He woke up with a slight scream and fell on the floor with a thump.

"Geez, why are you so loud in the mornings Luce?" Natsu asked half awake and rubbing his head (which he fell on). I looked at the clock and it was 10 A.M.

"What are you doing in my bed? How did I get here anyways?" I asked him as he sat himself back on my bed anyways.

"I carried you from the train station back here and your bed is comfortable." Natsu said laying back down, taking me with him as he wrapped his arms around me and tangled his legs with mine.

"Natsu..." I said in a warning tone but he just smirked at me. I couldn't move even if I tried. I growled at him from annoyance and he just smiled then closed his eyes and fell back asleep.

I sighed, knowing there was no way out of this. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again. I hope I don't sleep through the whole day.

____________________________________________

Well that ends Luminos Sun

I can't believe I started this in September (man this took a long time to write)

I'm probably (definitely) going to write a sequel to this because it would bug me a lot if a story ended like this.

Sequel or no sequel?

If you want a sequel, can you give me some name suggestions because I suck at names whoops

Anyways,

I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!

~Ruby