Chapter 31

(Lucy POV) I snuck out of my room and downstairs. The yelling got louder. It came from his study.

"They must be married now!" Jude yelled and slammed his hand on the desk. It made me jump. I guess that'll never go away huh.

"We must wait. Forcing them to marry now would cause serious problems for both our companies." A man said and I heard a woman nod. Thank the dragons for dragon hearing.

"Where are they anyways?" The woman asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Ah, I left them in Lucilles room. He can claim her as his object then." Jude said with a smug grin on his face I bet. They did not just call me an object.

I let my anger get the best of me and I slammed the door open. I had a smirk on my face but rage in my eyes. Judes eyes widened while the other two looks confused. That guy looks just like his parents.

"Ah, your Miss Lucille? How's my son? He's great isn't he?" The father guy said with a proud face.

"He's dead." I said simply with a expressionless face. There eyes widened as I didn't budge or change emotion. I want to laugh at them, but then they'd think I'm crazy. "Jude, where is my whip, I'm going home." I walked over to him with my eyes shining a bit gold.

"Ha, like I'd give that stupid thing back. I had it destroyed." He said smugly.

"No you didn't. I can still sense it." My face was still the same as I walked over to his bookcase. I ran my fingers over the books and eventually found a hollowed out one with my whip in it. I took it out and put the book back.

"Wh..what do you mean my son is dead? What did you do to Kuxan?!" The man jumped up and grabbed my shoulders.

"I killed him. Teach your children manners and that I'm not an object. He's in my closet if you want his body." I said with a still expressionless face.

He let go and ran away to my room and Jude followed. The mother was sitting there still, like a porcelain doll. To think I would have become that. I walked over to her and she grabbed my wrist. "Please... kill me..." She said with a still face, though she wanted to cry.

"Why would I do that?" I asked squating down so I could see her face better. Her bright blue eyes shone like sapphires on her clear pale skin. She was beautiful.

"I hate this life. That jerk won't let me talk when I want, and if I do I get abused. I was arranged to marry him like you were to Kuxan. Please... just end my misery." She said still emotionless, but with a tear steaming down her cheek.

"I will make sure your soul gets to Heaven peacefully" I held my head down and used White Dragon Slaying. A white magic circle appeared underneath us. Her head lifted up and her back arched, making her long black hair float upwards

She smiled a little with tears streaming down her face. "Thank you.. Lucy" She said and her body fell limp. The spell I used extracts the soul from the body and sends it to Heaven. Skaidrum uses the same spell, but sends them to Hell instead.

I stood up and picked up her body. A lot of blood to go to waste. I grew my fangs and bit into her neck, then I heard an explosion. Natsu must of found me. I need to finish this and get down there. This is taking forever...

(Natsu POV) I flew at full force and crashed into the door of this mansion Luces dad owns. They were in the main room, holding a body. My body went into flames again.

"Where's Lucy?" I asked with pure rage in my eyes. Lucys dad held up a gun and aimed for my arm, but I caught the bullet from my fast reflexes.

"WHERES LUCY?!" I shouted angrily and charged at them with a fire fist. They somehow dodged me, but I kicked the random guy against the wall, knocking him out.

Lucys dad was laying in the corner, scared out of his mind when he saw me. "Luce told you about what'd happen if you mess with Fairy Tail again. But this time... you kidnapped and hurt my Lucy..." I said looking down at him with cold eyes.

"You're Lucy? Ha, please. By law she's mine and I own her, and I plan to marry her off to whoever I choose." He said smugly. That bursted my rage even more, turning my flame encased body to a dragon shape behind me.

"You won't touch her." I started and walked towards him "Because you'll be dead." I snarled and held two fists of flames out. I slammed one into his head and one of his stomach. I kept punching till he went unconscious. He looked horrible. Perfect.

"Natsu!" Mira flew in with her Satan Soul with Wendy following. I simply smelled the air, searching for the familiar strawberries and vanilla.

"You won't find her..." The man with black hair holding a dead boy said. He smirked and clicked a button he had in his hand. My senses perked up when I heard someone scream.

"LUCY!" I shouted and ran up the stairway.