Chapter 29

(Natsu POV) "Hey where'd Lu-chan go?" Levy asked me holding a book in her hand.

"She went back to the hut, I'll go check on her." I said and got up and walked over our hut. When I got there, all the lights were on and the room was destroyed.

"LUCY!" I shouted and ran around. She wasn't in any of the rooms. I found a note on the door of the entrance.

Dear Dragon Slayer,
We have taken your precious Lucy and will send her where she belongs. You might as well forget about her. You'll never see her again.

XOXO- Kuroma

Anger rushed through me as I ran out of the hut and back to the main hall. I had to be careful not to light the note on fire. When I got there, I nearly broke the doors opening them.

"The hells your pro-" Ice pants started before I interrupted. That asshole isn't going to stop me from saying this.

"Luce... She's been kidnapped!" I was hyperventilating. My head went light as the world went darker and darker. I fell forward and when I hit the ground, I blacked out, dropping the note in front of me.

(Lucy POV) I woke up to blackness. Theres a blindfold on me. I sat up and used Sound Dragon Slaying* to see through the cloth.

I'm in a fancy like room that's similar to the one back at the mansion. I wasn't cuffed for some odd reason, so I took off the blindfold and stood up. There was a window that showed the gardens.

Am I.... back at the mansion?

* Incase you are confused on how Sound Dragon Slaying can see through the cloth, she manipulated the sound waves in the air so she could sense around her, giving her her eyesight even under a blindfold.