Chapter 7

(Lucy POV) ~~~~Skip 3 years in the Dragon Realm~~~~

I finally finished training! I feel so much more powerful than I did before! I also made some great friends here.

"I summon the Gate of the Crab, Cancer" I chanted and Cancer summoned.

"What can I do you for ~ebi?" He asked

"Can you cut my hair to shoulder blade level?" I asked him. My hair did grow longer while I was here, but I didnt age at all. Since I was born in Earthland, I age in their time, not here. Except for some reason my hair grew.

"Finished ~ebi" Cancer said snipping his scissors.

I looked just like I did when I left. "Thank you Cancer!" I thanked him and sent him back to the Spirit World.

"Lucy-san, it's time." Flora said walking into my room. I nodded and put on my necklace that is Luminos Sun.

We walked to the main ballroom. I was wearing a light pink t-shirt with black jean shorts and white sneakers. You could say my style has changed over the years. Everyone was in their human forms and in fancy outfits.

"WHAAAAAA" Musa; the Sound Dragon; my second closest friend ran over to me and hugged me while crying. "I'm going to miss you Lucy" She sobbed. She's the least mature of the dragons. Probably why we got along so well.

"See ya soon kiddo" Metallicana ruffled up my hair. He's just like Gajeel.

"Lucy." My mother and Celestia, The Celestial Dragon and my mom's advisor, walked over to me. "Since you were originally a Celestial Mage, the dragons made these for you." She opened a box that was in her hands that held keys to every dragon.

"Just in case you need us." Celestia said with a smile. I nodded with a large smile and attached them to the ring that connected my keys to the sword.

"Well then, even though it pains me to say this, it's time you go back." Mama said at the verge of tears and opened a portal next to me.

"I'll miss you all. I'll see you again!" I waved with a tear falling down my face.

"Lucy." Igneel said right before I walked in the portal. "Make sure you give my son a beating for me." He smirked.

"Of course. Bye bye!" I waved one last time and walked out. They opened the portal in my apartment?! Oh great. My apartment was a mess. Time to clean I guess.

~~~~Skip a few hours~~~~

FINALLY! Done cleaning. Man I'm exhausted. I still have to unpack my bag. I placed it on my bed and started to unpack all my clothes and jewelry they gave me. I put the jewelry in the box that holds all my mothers letters.

Someone knocked on my door loudly. I just realized I needed to pay rent! I rushed through my bag until I found my card. I used the emergency magic jewel extractor thing and got out 70,000 jewels.

I opened the door and there stood landlady looking creepy as ever. "You better have your rent girl." She said with that cold voice of hers.

"Here you go." I handed her the jewels. She nodded and walked away. I closed the door and sighed. It's always so stressful to talk to her sometimes.

I have one last thing to do. Time to be reunited... Fairy Tail.