Chapter 18

(Lucy POV) When we got back to the town, everyone was either shell shocked that we were dragging the monsters with us or cheering for us.

"Fantastic! I can't thank you enough." The mayor came over to us.

"No problem. It was fun!" Natsu said with a large smile.

"Here is your rewar..." He handed us an envelope but then stared at me "You're a Celestial Wizard?" He asked shocked.

"Yes I am. Why?" I asked a little creeped out. How could he tell? My keys were connected to my sword.

He pulled out three keys from his pocket. "The last guild that tried to do this job they lost their Celestial Spirit Mage and backed out. I want you to take these." He explained and I gasped at the keys. Tears fell down my face. Pisces.... Libra.... The 13th Gate....

"Yukino..." I grabbed the keys with shaky hands and held them close to my heart. Erza, Gray and Natsus bangs covered their eyes from sadness while Lisanna was confused. I fell to my knees and cried my eyes out. "I promise Yukino... your friends shall be safe..." I muttered and more sobs came out. The mayor nodded sadly and walked away.

After about 10 minutes, I stopped crying. I slowly stood up, still holding the keys close to me. I'll never let them get hurt. They won't loose me until I give them to my child. (Celestial Magic is hereditary)

I held out Pisces keys "I summon the Gate of the Twin Fish, Pisces" The two large fish appeared and stood in front of me

"We wouldn't be more happy" The white one started.6

"To have you as our new master" The black one said.

"I'm not your master, I'm your friend" I said with a smile. I could see their smile also. We set the contract and they went back to the Spirit World. I set contracts with Libra and the 13th Gate who was stubborn and just allowed it. I pretended to put them in a key ring, but secretly attached them to the sword. It's funny how they haven't noticed I don't have my key box anymore.

"Well then, lets get back to Fairy Tail." Erza said and we all nodded. We walked to the train and Natsu started to get sick just thinking about it.

"You're pathetic. We're not even on the train." Gray said annoyed at the green faced Natsu. It was pretty late now. Almost 10 PM from the stars point of view.

"I can't help it! Just thinking about it makes me sick" Natsu snapped then turned green again. I yawned. It takes 5 hours to get back to Fairy Tail by train. We'll at least get some sleep.

We sat down in out seats and Lisanna forced Natsu to sit next to me. He was turning purple when the train started. I had an idea. I put my hands behind my back and used my Sky Dragon Slaying to make the motion sickness pills I mastered appeared. I held them in front of Natsu. "Here. Take one" I said and Natsu didn't hesitate. He took one and in a few minutes was fine

"Where did you get these? This is awesome!" Natsu said excited.

"Motion sickness pills I picked up on my last job. Each one lasts 10 hours so you should be fine now." I lied again. Man, when am I going to tell them the truth. They'll get so mad about how many lies I told.

"Great! Thanks Luce!" Natsu said with a large grin. I just smiled and nodded back. I noticed Lisanna had a camera ready just incase something happened. God, she really is like Mira.

After about an hour on the train, I could barley keep my eyes open. Gray and Erza fell asleep, Gray half naked leaning againt the wall while Erza was sitting up straight while sleeping with her hands in her lap. She looked so... strict.

My head startes bobbing up and down. Natsu was wide awake because of the pills I gave him and Lisanna refused to go to sleep to be sure she doesn't miss any 'Nalu' moments.

"You tired Luce?" Natsu asked. Lisannas head popped out of the top of her book when she heard that question.

"Just... a little...." I said trying to keep my eyes awake but failing at it in the process. Natsu chuckled and layed my head down on his lap. I turned bright red as Lisanna started to 'secretly' take pictures.

"To make up for all the times I've slept on your lap." Natsu said with a smile. I nodded, still blushing and closed my eyes. I fell asleep in seconds.

(Natsu POV) She's so cute when she sleeps. Wait! Stop it Natsu don't be a pervert! She probably doesn't like you like that. I sighed and looked out the window while Luce slept.

"You two are simply adorable." Lisanna said putting down her book.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a confused face, even though I have a feeling I know where this is going.

"You two are so dense you don't even realize your feelings for each other. Ahh, my poor sister, trying to hardest to set up you two idiots." Lisanna said dramatically at the end.

"Hey!" I shouted but not to loud to wake up the others (mostly Lucy). She just laughed as I pouted and looked out the window again. Transportation isn't as fun as I thought after a while. I leaned my head against the wall and tried to sleep as well.