Chapter 10

(Natsu POV) Perfect. She's got the bait. Gray was right, even if she did leave she'd always come back. And he knew her weakness was me. Now to get revenge for Lisanna.

(Lucy POV) Something doesn't feel right. I don't feel bad for him, meaning he's faking it. Man, he's a good actor.

"I didn't know you were such a great actor, Natsu." I whispered into his ear and he froze. I stood up and wiped off my pants "Had me going for a minute. Excellent work." I said while clapping slowly.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Natsu said outloud while I read his thoughts.

"Damn it, how did she find out?" Wow. Rude much.

"I've always been able to tell when people are faking, as I am a master from my childhood. Take some more acting lessons and let's do this little scene again." I said pointing at the window. I can feel his hatred.

"Fine. You got me" Natsu admitted.

"Never knew you could forcefully cry like that. I owe Igneel 100 jewel now. Maaannn...." I pouted and put my hand on my head.

"Igneel?! You know where he is?!" Natsu asked suddenly very interested in me.

"Igneel and most of the dragons are old friends of my mothers. When they came and saved me from that vicious attack a week ago, we made a bet to see if you can fake cry or can't" I explained. "But I don't know where they are now. Haven't seen them since that day" I lied. Man, I'm getting good at this.

"Okay... but wait? Fake crying?" Natsu questioned.

"Don't bother. Igneel brought the bet up. I just went along with it because he can be overwhelming like you." I explained then turned and walked into my room and locked the door behind me.

(Natsu POV) She's met Igneel... she knows Igneel... she knows dragons... does that make her a Dragon Slayer?

"I'm not a Dragon Slayer Natsu, don't even think about it!" She yelled from her room.

I scoffed and jumped out her window. How did she know I was thinking that? Can she read minds? That'd be creepy if she could.