Chapter 19

(Lucy POV) "WE'RE BACK!" Natsu did his normal greeting, kicking in the door

"Jeez, can a girl drink in peace for once?" Cana wined sitting on a table drinking a barrel of beer. We all sweatdropped.

"Lu-chan! Lisanna! Erza! Come over here for a sec!" Levy waved us over to the bar with Mira, Juvia and Wendy.

"What is it?" Erza asked when we walked over.

"We're planning a vacation for the guild but we can't decide on beach resort or island vacation." Wendy said with her short hair in cute pigtails. I'm still not 100% used to her hair short.

"I say Island Vacation. It could be more ship opportunities." Lisanna whispered that last part to Mira. Wendy looked confused and I had to ignore it even though I want to punch both of them.

"What island would it be though?" I asked curious.

"There's rentable islands all around the area of Tenroujima. We could find one that'll be large enough to bring all of us!" Mira explained and showed us a map. There were a lot of small islands there.

"I agree with the islands, but how long would we stay there?" I questioned and started to mentally pack my suitcase.

"We'll have to discuss it with Master but most likely 2 weeks. Just to get us up in top shape from fun and relaxation." Levy said excited.

"Alright. I'm in." Erza said and we all high fived. Mira and Levy ran upstairs to talk about it with Master.

~~~~~~Skip a few hours~~~~~

"Attention brats. I have an announcement" Master yelled from the second floor railing. He's going to fall one day. "Mira and Levy have informed me on an idea of a guild vacation. But, unfortunately we can only bring a certain number of people. These are the people that will be attending. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Juvia, Mira, Laxus, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, The Exceeds and Lisanna. They have worked the hardest and earned this vacation. Now go pack, we leave tomorrow for 2 weeks!" Master said with a large smile

"Yosh! Let's go Happy!" Natsu said and ran out with the flying blue cat right behind him.

"Aye!" Happy shouted and they disspeared to their house to pack. Wait... packing...

"2 weeks.... oh my god I have to pack!" I exclaimed and also ran out. I could hear some laughter from the guild. The others must be excited.

(Mira POV) "Perfect. Now all my ships will come true." I said quietly while chuckling darkly.

"Those two are so alike its crazy." Levy said sitting at the bar, referring to Natsu and Lucy.

"If they're not together by the end of this trip, my name as Fairy Tails Matchmaker will be ruined!" I exclaimed with my hand in a fist and anime tears falling down my face. Levy sweatdropped.