Chapter 3

(Lucy POV) After catching up with Gale and getting the mission details, I headed over to the cave where the stupid sword was at. When I got there, the whole area was destroyed except the magical barrier keeping the thing in a single spot.

"You'll have to someone seal it fully again. The only other option is that you were the descendant of the Dragon Ruler, but I doubt you are. Just use this spell and everything will be fine."

If I remember correctly, each element of magic that was put inside the sword was given from the major dragon of that element. My ancestor made the sword while the Dragon Queen at the time made the dragons put their element in it. After the Queen died, my ancestor was too heartbroken to look at the sword and sealed it away in this cave.

"Descendant of the Dragon Ruler huh. There's no way I'm that special so I'm just gonna use the spell" I mumbled to myself.

I walked inside the wreaked cave and closer to the sword. It sent waves of air at me but then it stopped when I was an arms length in front of it. I was memorized by its beauty.

The sword itself was made of pure white gold that was still in perfection. There was a little switch at the hilt to make the sword change elements for fighting and a pink diamond on the bottem on the hit for some sparkle I guess. I could never figure out why that was put there.

I subconsciously moved my hand towards it. When it got close to touching it, power shot through my veins, making me pull back. What the hell? It's not supposed to react like this.

I tried it again. This time, I got a hold of the sword. Power shot through my body. It felt like my magic energy tripled in size. My body was glowing a bright gold color. When the light settled down, the sword was in my hand, calm as can be with everything it destroyed fixed. What just happened?

The sword started to glow and a small light popped out of it.

"If your hearing this, that means I'm gone and the sword is locked away safe. But then you came along, my child. Princess or Prince of the Dragons has finally arrived. Princess or Prince of the Dragons, please take care of this sword. It was precious to your old Queen and myself. The sword will open a portal for you to the Dragon Realm to start your training. Have fun." An old man in holographic form said then dissappeared

Wait... DRAGON PRINCESS?!