Chapter 25

(Erza POV) "What was that Lucy just did?" Lisanna asked a little shocked/terrified.

"Dragon Slaying magic" Wendy said walking back over to us. Charles was walking next to her with an obvious hidden worried face.

"Looked like water and some sort of star one to me." Gajeel said and started to eat some iron.

"Hows Lu-chan?" Levy asked with tears forming in her eyes.

"She'll be fine, but it looked like she either used to much magic or lost to much blood. We don't know when she'll wake up." Charles explained.

"Is Natsu going to stay by her side?" I asked them and they both nodded. Lisanna and Mira were really worried but I could see that evil glint they get when they smell a matchmaking oprotunity.

"Celestial Dragon Slaying..." Jellal muttered looking at the ocean.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"The Celestial Dragon died years back. Theres no way Lucy should know that magic. She must be hiding something else." Jellal said still staring at the ocean.

"We'll ask her when she wakes up" Lily said walking over to us.

"Yeah, she'll need to explain when she wakes up." Mira explained. I noticed Master sitting on the ground looking like the was in deep thought

"Something the matter, Master?" I asked walking over to the small man.

"No... Well. Why don't we just hang out in the main hall for the rest of the day?" He jumped up and walked towards the large building.

"I get the feeling he's hiding something..." Charles said and then followed Wendy inside. Jellal and I stayed on the beach.

"So... how's life now that you're not a criminal?" I asked sitting next to him on the sand. I don't get as nervous anymore talking to him. Well... not as much.

"Fine. I'm glad I got to see you again." He smiled at me. I turned a shade of pink.

"Same." I said with a small smile. We just stared at the ocean for the rest of the day, in complete silence.

(Lucy POV) I felt sharp pains in my arms and legs when I woke up. The rest of my body felt heavy. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was laying in the hut at the resort.

I slowly sat myself up on the bed and looked around. I heard the shower water so Natsu must be in there. I looked at the bandages on my arms and legs and used my self healing to fix the rest of my wounds. I was still a little tired so I just threw them away, threw on some pajamas and laid back in the bed. It took me a few minutes to fall asleep because Natsu was singing in the shower. He's so cute!

(Natsu POV) When I dried off and put on some pj's, I walked out and noticed Luce moved and her bandages were in the trash can. Did she wake up?! She seems to be sound asleep right now... I shouldn't wake her up. It was pretty late as it is.

I laid down next to her and rested one arm over her stomach, just to reassure me that she's here. I closed my eyes and drifted into the usual horrifying nightmares.