Chapter 33

(Lucy POV) I walked out of the burning mansion. My outfit was absolutely ruined. "Aww man, it's ruined." I said sadly and changed my outfit to a pink dress and black books.

"LUCY!/LU-CHAN/LUCY-SAN!" The whole guild ran over and hugged me. I couldn't move or breathe even if I wanted too.

"Can't.... breathe..." I said out of breath and probably turning purple.

"OI! LET GO!" Natsu pulled me out and hugged me from behind protectively. Mira fainted while Levy and Lisanna took pictures of the scene. I sighed deeply, both relieved to be able to breath and a little irritated from him being so protective of me.

"Okay. Now that that's settled, we still have a week on the island so lets go back!" Master said and everyone but me cheered.

"You guys can go. I'm going back to Magnolia." I said putting my hand on my forehead and walking in the other direction of them.

"Luce! Wait! I'm coming too!" Natsu shouted and ran over to me with Happy.

"Aye!" Happy said landing in my arms.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to miss any vacation time because of me." I asked a little confused. Natsu loves going to the beach. Why would he miss out because of me?

"Because it isn't a vacation to me if you're not there Luce" He smiled widely with a hint of pink on his cheeks. I was pretty much a dark red color from blushing and nodded.

"AND CUT! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!" I heard Mira scream and then the others squeal. Mira must of recorded that. Not surprising.

"See you in a week!" Natsu waved as we walked away. Their loudness slowly died down as we walked farther to the train station. Happy fell asleep on Natsus head.

"Natsu, you didn't have to come with me you know. I don't want to be the reason your missing out on guild fun and..." I was interupeted from my ranting by Natsu covering my mouth with his hand.

"Like I said before Luce. It's not a vacation without you there. I care a lot about you." Natsu said with a small smile and pulled me closer, slamming his lips to mine. I kissed back instantly. "Now let's get going before we miss the..." He stopped and turned a little green "...train."

I laughed as we connected hands and walked silently the rest of the way to the train station. My cheeks were still burning from blushing, I could feel it.

(Mira POV) "Mira-nee..." Lisanna started and I looked back at her. "Do you really think it's okay to leave Natsu and Lucy alone like that? Who knows what could happen!" Lisanna asked a little worried.

My matchmaker senses kicked in. I smiled evily. "Don't worry Lisanna. When we get back, I suspect we will have some new future guild members." I said sweetly.

It took her a second, but when she caught on, she nearly fainted. We talked about what their children would look like on the way to the island.

"If they have a daughter, I think she'll have Natsus hair and magic and Lucys eyes and brains." Lisanna said and fawned over the imagination.

"I think they'll have a boy with Lu-chans hair and brains but with Natsus eyes and his magic." Levy said and then started day dreaming.

"I want them to have twins. 1 boy and 1 girl. The girl will obviously have pink hair and Lucys eyes with Natsus magic while the boy will have Lucys hair and Natsus eyes with Lucys magic. They'll both inherent Lucys smarts because smartness overrides Natsus stupidity." I explained perfectly. I may have thought about this before.

"Ooo! What if they both carry both parents magics!" Lisanna said excitedly.

"That would be chaos." Levy stated as a fact and we both nodded.